Customers taking one of TalkTalk’s broadband and phone bundles, which are currently being offered at half price or a discounted rate, can now add the up to 38Mbps Fibre Medium boost to their service free for the first three months (£10 thereafter) or the up to 76Mbps Fibre Large for £5 (£15 thereafter).
A free connection (includes engineer install and free VDSL modem / router) is also included but otherwise the package details are the same as for whichever TalkTalk service you already subscribe to or intend to join. Prices for those start at £3.25 a month for an “unlimited” (Essentials) service plus line rental from the equivalent of £9.50 a month (when paid in advance).
Essentials Package + Superfast Broadband
* Unlimited usage allowance (FUP)
* Unlimited evening and weekend calls to UK landlines and 0845/0870 numbers
* Unlimited calls to other TalkTalk-members
* 10% off the 16 phone numbers you call most
* 3 Months Free Anytime UK Calls Boost
* Free £25 Love2shop voucher (migrations only)
* £50 welcome credit for all new line customers
* FREE Wireless Router
* FREE HomeSafe online security
* FREE Engineer Install
* Included VDSL Modem
* 12 month contract
It’s important to note that this fibre (FTTC) service is currently only available to around half of the country.