Virgin Media

37%
34%
40%
39%
Summary: Virgin Media
June 3rd, 2016 (Last Edited: June 3rd, 2016)
Great for broadband speed and reliability, but since leaving the Google servers for email, their email has turned to Spam Central.
Review Ratings
Summary: Still the best
March 16th, 2016 (Last Edited: March 16th, 2016)
Been with Virginmedia quite a few years now and service very fast and reliable. When I do have a problem it is very quickly resolved.
Review Ratings
Summary: Happy with them
October 17th, 2015 (Last Edited: October 17th, 2015)
I have been with virgin media for about 7 years. anytime i had any problems it was resolved very quickly. About a year ago my broadband stopped working and i rung tech support and they had an engineer out first thing the next morning a saturday i might add and fixed the problem there and then. They also noticed that the signal as a bit out of spec and also booked in a re-pull for a few days later.
Review Ratings
Summary: New to VM
June 23rd, 2015 (Last Edited: June 23rd, 2015)
Well, from moving from FTTC to Cable the speeds have been incredible.

Never slower than the 152Mb/s promised.

The onyl issues are with the Superhub supplied.

Several restarts for no good reasons.

Why we cant just use our own kit I dont know.
Review Ratings
Summary: Awful ISP
September 21st, 2014 (Last Edited: September 21st, 2014)
Stay away. The 2 years I have had this ISP was almost as if I didn't have an internet connection. I've changed 2 routers and I have called out one of the engineers at least a couple of time. The nominal bandwidth was high - don't expect to have good speeds reliably.

My favourite "feature" was a message that kept popping up when we were trying to use the service to watch a movie at times. I don't remember the exact wording but it was something in the effect of "We don't have enough bandwidth in your area to watch a movie, if this happens a lot, do give us a call to upgrade the network". This is in zone 2 in London.