Fast4

Summary: Thanks ISPR
March 21st, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
didnt know i was transferred in oct ! had no access on friday. it was only here that i found out !

Back on quick staying here now
Review Ratings
Summary: Back at last
March 21st, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I got moved to biscit, only knew about it on friday when i got no more access. called fast4, back on line within minutes,price has gone up a little from before but for ?7.99 its great again !
Review Ratings
Summary: dialup gone, passing buck
February 4th, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
i was a customer of Fast4.net for a few years prior to the v21 and biscit mess leaving me without a connection. even now fast4.net tell me it\'s not their problem (what a great way to treat a long term customer!) and just say I must speak to v21, who yes you guessed it won\'t reply to me. i signed with Fast4.net and paid them so I can\'t understand how they can claim to have nothing to do with this when I signed up via their website - it\'s a real shame as when it worked it was reasonable, although a bit slow at times.

I\'ve now signed up with Tiscali who can\'t just suddenly say its nothing to do with them, so choosing the cheapest isn\'t best.
Review Ratings
Summary: All great here
March 27th, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I get on all the time, don\'t have any problems connecting, i think think the price is great

Seems like there is some very conflicting info !

Interesting
Review Ratings
Summary: NOT fast4
March 15th, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Original Fast4 was taken over by Biscit then atrocious. Gone back to Fast4 at Camberley and its terrible, got worse over ?3 months. Usually now I can not get on Fri eve to Mon and now its 1000x worse and unable to use every day 4pm up till usually 11pm or even after Midnight. Their call centre used to be good but I dont feel any response on making many premium phone calls, and asked my complaints be passed to Management. Just feels like constant brick wall. I am now at screaming point and do not understand why there are any good reviews. It is not my current experience - I just wish it were. Cheap is no good if you just can not use it!
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).