Fast4

Summary: not so fast4
March 19th, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
not unlimited like they say as the speeds go down in evening and weekends are real slow
Review Ratings
Summary: Thanks Fast4
March 22nd, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Well im very content, i have been with fast 4 now for over 3 weeks, never had a connection problem. Keep it up and good luck with your ongoing growth.
Review Ratings
Summary: NOT Unlimited
March 9th, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Part of the Biscit outfit; see my Flexi-Surf review.

If you use it more than they like, you suddenly find that your password is rejected. I also found this when my time to pay the next month\'s fee came up but for just an hour or so.

Double charged me initially by setting up two accounts, but paid back promptly when I complained.

It\'s the cheapest dial up ?7.99 rather than the ?6.99 advertised here. But they know it.
Review Ratings
Summary: Decent Dial-Up
February 10th, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I signed up to Fast4 after an appalling experience with EFH/186K broadband recently. Yesterday, I tested Fast4 dialup against 186K a 1mb broadband connection and there wasn\'t huge difference in their performances. Fast4 had better connectivity than my broadband supplier and generally lower lag times.

Other than a couple of teething problems (which were actually my fault!), Fast4 has given me a rock solid dialup connection with very respectable speeds. At 7.99 for unlimited access its an absolute bargin. Highly reccommended.
Review Ratings
Summary: Fast4.net
December 19th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Have used this service for quite some time now and can recommend it to those who are \"internet/email novices\" ! The price is reasonable and I have found the Staff to be very helful and friendly when I have had occasion to \'phone and/or email for assistance. Connection to the internet is fast. On occasion, when the system is very busy, I have had to try a couple of times to connect but, for me, that is no problem!
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).