Fast4

Summary: Fast4 ROCKS!
February 5th, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Beats the pants off ANY so called service I\'ve suffered before. Cost is HALF what I have paid yet I\'ve NEVER had a day when I couldn\'t connect, I\'ve usually connected after less than 10 attempts if it\'s busy, or come back after a coffee and connected straight away, Speed is ALWAYS faster than I\'ve usually paid double for and support .... well I\'ve NEVER called them so I give them 10 out of ten for providing it anyway! I did hash up my direct debit application which was sorted out via a message service within hours and with no fuss. I didn\'t even expect a response till next day so I\'m well satisfied and impressed.
Review Ratings
Summary: Fast4\'s fine
April 21st, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Whilst I haven\'t yet been in a position to use Fast4\'s support, I have to say that \'you gets what you pay for\'. And as far as I can see Fast4 gives me everything that I pay for.

The services are consistent with my requirements. I have successfully connected every time I have tried to at all hours of the day and night. Yes it boots me out every 2 hours but so what! I was told this would happen before I signed up. My connection speed is consistent - which is more than could be said for BT (as low as 6.? bps)

At £6.99 a month I think that the service is excellent value for money and a sight cheaper than the dial-up account I moved from.
Review Ratings
Summary: Fast4
January 7th, 2008 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I recently came back to Fast4 having used them a few years ago. I lasted about 2 months.

As soon as I started using Fast4 I changed my password, but it somehow changed back a few weeks later without me being told - the result being I couldn\'t use the account until I\'d figured out what had happened (I\'d already spent enough calling them to set up the account). When I finally got back online I found out they\'d put the price up, and charged my card at the new price, without any warning - not even an email.

I don\'t really think they were keeping me offline so I wouldn\'t notice the price rise, but I still decided to take my business elsewhere.
Review Ratings
Summary: Brilliant
April 25th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Brilliant cheap isp, value for money at ?6.99 per month
Review Ratings
Summary: \"False Economy..!!!!????\"
March 26th, 2007 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I\'ve been with Fast4.net Dial-up one week and one day!

It was excellent at first, I could always get on line no problems... but since Friday 23rd March (3 days ago) it\'s been a nightmare... with constantly engaged signals & when I do get connected, the server wont talk to my PC... or says my user name/password is invalid. Like Bluecat said this is \"absolutely true from 4pm until almost midnight\".(Ive tried for most of that time today with no joy!).

Tech support responded to my complaint within an hour this afternoon, which was good.. but if this keeps up I shall be leaving..!

Like Bluecat said \"Cheap is no good if you just can not use it!
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).