AAISP

Summary: Experts in Broadband
February 20th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 20th, 2017)
The service provided by A&A is always 'expert' in nature. No condescending customer service agent. No murky legalese or vague pricing.

If you want 'expert' Broadband, there's really only A&A. BT, Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk and all the others are miles behind.
Review Ratings
Summary: Excellent
February 18th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 18th, 2017)
I moved to A&A after a deal of trouble with BT trying to move my existing broadband and phone package to a new house. So far, I've had a new VDSL installation, VDSL router, a VOIP phone line, and new domain name and e-mail addresses from A&A.

A&A's service has been impeccable. They've arranged two visits from an Openreach engineer (one for installation, and one to check on some VDSL-dropping issues I've had), clearly having more clout with BT than I ever did. Response from sales and support has been pretty much instantaneous, and they are clearly technically knowledgeable (for example, they were able to diagnose a line fault pretty much instantaneously).

it's a tremendous relief to be able to go to one place and have all my issues discussed and resolved, rather than the endless back and forth with BT retail I had unfortunately become used to. They are not the cheapest package, but it's worth it for the service. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to change ISP.

Review Ratings
Summary: Don't let competitor headline speeds fool you, AAISP rocks!
February 7th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 7th, 2017)
It took a while to make the leap to VDSL but I couldn't be happier with choosing AAISP.

I'd been a Virginmedia customer for about 6 or 7 years. During most of that time their service had been fast and reasonably reliable. In the past 18 months, despite paying for their 200Mbps gamer package, have been unable to get more than 11Mbps during peak times. Over Christmas iPlayer would stutter or be unusable, streaming movies on iTunes was unbearable and often needed 30mins of downloading before it would work.

I couldn't help but feel that getting an estimated 30-55Mbps from AAISP would be stepping down. But it's been fantastic.

Unlike Virgin, I actually get the estimated speeds reliably. Their service has been fantastic, helping me out when Openreach messed up an install appointment, and the fact you get near immediate response from knowledgeable support staff on IRC or email is a breath of fresh air from dealing with call centres.

I was a little nervous about losing my 200Mbps connection but, despite my FTTC connection being slower, its far more reliable and more than fast enough when I need it- streaming HD and UHD content works every time.

Couldn't be happier!
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP
February 6th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 6th, 2017)
I've been an AA user for 8 years now, they are by far the most supportive and best supported ISP I have used.

Not only do they have a comprehensive portfolio of products, they will answer phone calls and emails, follow up on support questions, answer your enquiries however minor and still provide a top class internet connection.

If you are looking for a grade A isp connection with the best support ever, you can stop looking. A&A are that ISP.
Review Ratings
Summary: Great service so far
February 4th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 4th, 2017)
Been with A&A now for 6 weeks after our ISP went bust just before Christmas. A&A were absolutely brilliant and got us back online the same day when other ISP's were saying 2 weeks. Service has been excellent, no problems at all, & good email communication regarding billing and payment. Might cost a bit more but it's worth every penny! Very pleased so far, thanks AAISP!