AAISP

Summary: Review
January 16th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 16th, 2017)
Very pleased with the informed help and download speed , at last an ISP that knows what it is talking about
Review Ratings
Summary: Migrated faulty line Monday, fixed Thursday
January 7th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 7th, 2017)
AAISP fixed my line, provided a backup L2TP connection free of charge while investigating the fault, and provided support promptly and helpfully even out of hours.

If you want a great product when things are working and best-in-class support when they aren't, pay a few pounds extra for A&A.

Their line monitoring service and comprehensive control panel allows technically inclined customers to do diagnostic and customisation work if they wish.
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP Great ISP
December 28th, 2016 (Last Edited: December 28th, 2016)
Small but great service. No BS. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.
Review Ratings
Summary: Peace of mind
November 25th, 2016 (Last Edited: November 25th, 2016)
When to rely on your internet connection the last thing you want is to be worrying about what will happen if (as will happen from time to time) things go wrong. Migrating to AAISP and getting things set up I've had to call them a few times (technical, sales and accounts). On every occasion the call has been answered within seconds (one I received an apology because he wasn't actually sat at his desk and it rang three or four times) and every person I've spoken to knew their stuff. Because I moved across in a non-standard manner there was an accounting issue which led to them issuing an incorrect bill. I called and within an hour the DD had been cancelled and new invoice, DD and statement issued.

Yes you may pay more for AAISP, but I think of the extra as an insurance premium.
Review Ratings
Summary: As good as it gets
November 24th, 2016 (Last Edited: November 24th, 2016)
I was sick and tired of waiting in the cue to talk with my ISP, so paid a little more, boy oh boy Andrews & Arnold (AAISP) are fantastic, strait though. not only that the service is second to none. The tools to look after your connection are all to hand, not that I know what half of them do.