AAISP

Summary: A&A good compared to other Fast ISPs
February 2nd, 2017 (Last Edited: February 2nd, 2017)
Have been with A&A since our last ISP went bust. Restoration of service with A&A took less than 1 hour. Experience since has been amazing. Detailed emails of all charges and when they are billed. Loads more info on state of line, existing and past issues, and even out of hours help (irc) when we had a teething problem. All in all this slightly more expensive ISP is giving good value for money and delivering a level of service and support that you would expect when prepared to spend a little more. The internet is important to us - and being down is a very unacceptable position to be in. Well done A&A keep up the good service.
Review Ratings
Summary: Absolutely excellent
February 1st, 2017 (Last Edited: February 1st, 2017)
From the online order form to the live assistant help and the technical support team to the service itself I just cannot speak more highly of this ISP. I have been aware of them for a long time but only recently switched since another ISP just went bust and dropped my service. A&A picked up the service and I took the opportunity to switch from ADSL to VDSL. Their supplied hardware worked out-the-box and I was able to setup wireless and port forwarding on the device with no issues. Very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Keep up the good work A&A !!
Review Ratings
Summary: Great Service
February 1st, 2017 (Last Edited: February 1st, 2017)
Every part of AAISP service is top notch.
When they provided new line and service to a new flat, everything went to schedule and worked flawlessly.
When I started having problems with the line, they diagnosed it and had a BT engineer out to the box in the street asap.
When I upgraded to FTTC, the speed increase was as advertised, and they even tweaked the configuration of the wifi router when I was having a small problem using the wifi on my phone.
Non-filtered, great support for non-technically minded people, loads of tools for geeks.

You might think it's on the expensive side, but it's been worth every penny.
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP Andrews & Arnold
January 28th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 28th, 2017)
I live fairly rurally and with BT I only get 18up/0.8 down on BT infinity 1.

I needed to be able to get a good upstream as I regularly use video calls and screensharing

The office::1 package from AAISP (Andrews and Arnold) has bonded three BT FTTC lines together.

Obviously it costs more but I now have a ultra reliable 50x down and more importantly 3M up.

Fabulous support getting it going and up to speed
Review Ratings
Summary: As it says on the tin, just better!
January 24th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 24th, 2017)
Had AAisp for 3-weeks now, and can't fault them.

The Control Panel has everything you would need, and more!

PS: I guess a score of "10" is the best - it does not say on this page.