AAISP

Summary: New Broadband
April 11th, 2017 (Last Edited: April 11th, 2017)
Simply brilliant from beginning to end. Best feature, to be honest, was the phone has always been answered by a human. Immediately. Now that it is working I haven't really had much reason to call again, but I'm confident that if I do I will speak to someone who can sort my isssue rather than making me enter a IVR call-tree.
Review Ratings
Summary: Excellent service
April 9th, 2017 (Last Edited: April 9th, 2017)
A&A were recommended by our IT support company, Network Support Team Ltd a few years ago. We have now moved all our sites to A&A and are very happy with the service we receive. I can't remember a single problem that hasn't been quickly addressed and resolved - so have no hesitation in recommending A&A.
Review Ratings
Summary: No love left for me - 12 month update
May 17th, 2016 (Last Edited: March 13th, 2017)
Update Pending
Review Ratings
Summary: Change to FFTC
February 28th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 28th, 2017)
I have been with Andrews and Arnold for many years and always more than satisfied with the service. Recently in my monthly invoice/statement they suggested changing to their Home FFTC provision. " It looks like this line could be upgraded to VDSL (Fibre to the cabinet) at speeds of 67−80Mb/s Down and 18−20Mb/s Up. See web site for details."
The change to this was smooth, including a new router that I needed for VDSL (at a favourable price and configured). I chose the monthly tertabyte option and can get this for less than my previous provision where I used about 300GB/month. So - better faster and more plentiful provision for less.

The staff at AAISP were, as mentioned by others, always professional, knowledgeable and most helpful such as when I forgot to order the router online.

All in all the best ISP I am aware of. If you are looking for a new/different ISP then AAISP deserves your close attention.
Review Ratings
Summary: Efficient, communicative and knowledgable
February 28th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 28th, 2017)
After many unsuccessful attempts to order FTTC service from BT we decided enough was enough.

Looked up available providers in our area on Openreach website and liked the look of Andrews & Arnold Ltd.

The cost of the service and the download limits were a bit of a concern, but we found that, so far, the Home::1 with 250Gb allowance is sufficient for us. We had our own DSL router, so did not need to buy one from AAISP. The "irc" chat facility proved invaluable when setting up the router late in the evening, thanks to very helpful members.

I would rate AAISP's communication and customer service very highly. Michael Barrett answered all my questions quickly via e-mail, or telephone.

We get around 73Mb download and around 17/20Mb upload speeds with a ping of 8ms, which we are very happy with. If a line is down, we get a text on my mobile, so we know that they are aware and that it is not our router playing up. Likewise when our line is back up and running.

Perhaps the download limits are not for everyone, if you are a high capacity user because it then becomes an expensive service. You can easily check your usage and lots of other, useful technical information on AAIP's website under your log in details.

We do not have VoIP or other services, just fast and reliable broadband with transparent invoicing and direct customer service.

We are very happy indeed!