AAISP

Summary: AAISP
May 13th, 2017 (Last Edited: May 13th, 2017)
Excellent- moved from TalkTalk to these guys. How TT i still in business beats me, truly awful service, anyway A&A are light years better.
Summary: AAISP
May 13th, 2017 (Last Edited: May 13th, 2017)
Excellent ISP - great technical support and broadband connection is a lot more stable since switching from BT Infinity. Easy access to real time information regarding fibre connection which allows quick identification of any problems.
Review Ratings
Summary: Simply fantastic
December 5th, 2015 (Last Edited: May 5th, 2017)
Now I've been with AAISP for a couple of years I think it's time to provide an updated review. My previous gave 10/10 for all except value (for which I gave 9/10) but given the astounding service that I've experienced over the past two years my thoughts have changed ever so slightly! As long as AAISP exists, I wouldn't dream of changing ISPs. End of.

My connection is fast and reliable. Downtime or significant network issues have been very rare and when they have occurred there has always been excellent communication.

The administration interface and features offered cater to both standard users as well as tinkerers such as myself who want to adjust things to the nth degree!

The support has been simply wonderful. I'm sure you all know much of a challenge it can be when you call an organisation for technical support where they either assume you don't know what you're talking about, or worse, don't know what they're talking about. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH AAISP!

With AAISP it's different. Every issue I've had has been addressed professionally, accurately and efficiently and every time I've felt that the staff at AAISP have gone out their way to try to resolve my issue, whether that has been helping me to adjust my SNR to reduce the already small amount of latency, helping me with a SIP billing issue at 8pm via IRC (though this shouldn't be expected of them!) or more recently doing everything they can to help me liaise with the physical network supplier to resolve an issue (special thanks to Shaun and Andy). The support has quite simply been wonderful.

In short, they're the best ISP I've ever used. Whilst you may find cheaper, you sure as heck won't find better and in my opinion they are worth every single penny.

Thank you AAISP, keep up the fantastic work!
Review Ratings
Summary: Fantastic ISP that gets things done!
April 24th, 2017 (Last Edited: April 24th, 2017)
How does that song go? "Simply the best..", that's what AAISP is.

I had an issue ordering FTTC for over a year with my previous ISP. I'm now up and running on the full 80/20 FTTC with AAISP.

You get so much with this ISP and you know that if there are problems you won't be stuck in telephone IVR hell like you are with others.
Review Ratings
Summary: An ISP that cares
April 24th, 2017 (Last Edited: April 24th, 2017)
Andrews & Arnold are one of a dying breed in the UK: an ISP that gives individual attention to their customers.

From sales and advice to technical support they are the best I have ever dealt with (special praise for Shaun but they are all dedicated and hard working people). There are no fob-offs and excuses, if they don't know something they will find out and get back to you. They are great at communicating with Openreach and getting your problems resolved.

They are suited to everyone from everyday, non-technical users to uber-geeks. They are extremely open and you can find information about almost anything related to the services and hardware on their website. They offer top class monitoring and reporting tools should you need them as well.

In addition to a great base service, A&A don't mess with your connection in ways that many of the other ISPs do. No traffic shaping, no filtering, no privacy intrusion.

They are supporters of the Open Rights Group and are vocal opponents to harmful, draconian legislation such as we have seen in recent years from the current UK government.

They are not the cheapest ISP but for the little extra you pay you are getting a AAA-class service and product with your privacy and freedom as top priorities.