AAISP

Summary: Excellent support
December 6th, 2010 (Last Edited: December 6th, 2010)
Andrews and Arnold are just amazing. Took on my line with known problems. Worked tirelessly to get it resolved.

My line in a new build was appaling. It was losing sync and having to reconnect several times a day. Sometimes it would be so bad I would have no Internet connection for hours at a time.

My previous ISP (Demon) gave up on it as soon as one BT engineer said he thought it might be REIN. He has no evidence to back this up, just a hunch. I was told point blank by Demon's support supervisor that they were not prepared to persue my issues any further.

AAISP got BT out many times until BT found the fault was in the E-Side pair. Once they changed the pair, it has been stable ever since.

On top of that, the whole way through with AAISP, I had one engineer who was keeping on top of my ticket (thanks Alan!) I was kept informed of what was happening and what he had been doing to get this sorted.

Cannot recommend them enough!

Jerry
Review Ratings
Summary: Excellent start
December 6th, 2010 (Last Edited: December 6th, 2010)
I have just migrated to AAISP and the whole process was seamless. I took advantage of their offer to "Fix your line for free" and my connection has been carefully monitored with regular emails from Support during the 10 day training period.

I am very impressed with the information and facilities offered in my Control Panel options, they are far better than my previous ISP's.

Review Ratings
Summary: Breath of fresh air
August 19th, 2010 (Last Edited: August 19th, 2010)
Migrated from Sky LLU to AAISP (21CN). Sync rose from ~2500 to ~3100, ping times dropped by half. Control panel is excellent, lets me see exactly what the line is doing. Support staff available at the end of the phone or on IRC which is light-years ahead of Sky, plus you can talk tech to someone without having to jump through hoops.

Having previously been a customer of Eclipse and Zen in years gone by at a previous address, I was attracted to Sky because of the lower costs and the belief that with such a long line at my new house, I wouldn't appreciate the benefits of a more specialised ISP. Now I'm with AAISP, I remember what I was missing. The monthly cost may be higher but you get what you pay for. Just praying for a FTTC rollout by Openreach now :)
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP
July 28th, 2010 (Last Edited: July 28th, 2010)
AAISP suits my needs as a technical user better than any other ISP I've used since my early days online with Demon and Cymrunet. Good service, helpful staff and a sane pricing structure.
Review Ratings
Summary: No problems :-)
July 15th, 2010 (Last Edited: July 15th, 2010)
Moved to AAISP from Plusnet, something I have been planning for a while and just letting the frustration build up. It is a pleasant and refreshng change to have an ISP where Technical support listen and my latency figures have come back to something more normal.