AAISP

Summary: Excellent start
December 6th, 2010 (Last Edited: December 6th, 2010)
I have just migrated to AAISP and the whole process was seamless. I took advantage of their offer to "Fix your line for free" and my connection has been carefully monitored with regular emails from Support during the 10 day training period.

I am very impressed with the information and facilities offered in my Control Panel options, they are far better than my previous ISP's.

Review Ratings
Summary: Breath of fresh air
August 19th, 2010 (Last Edited: August 19th, 2010)
Migrated from Sky LLU to AAISP (21CN). Sync rose from ~2500 to ~3100, ping times dropped by half. Control panel is excellent, lets me see exactly what the line is doing. Support staff available at the end of the phone or on IRC which is light-years ahead of Sky, plus you can talk tech to someone without having to jump through hoops.

Having previously been a customer of Eclipse and Zen in years gone by at a previous address, I was attracted to Sky because of the lower costs and the belief that with such a long line at my new house, I wouldn't appreciate the benefits of a more specialised ISP. Now I'm with AAISP, I remember what I was missing. The monthly cost may be higher but you get what you pay for. Just praying for a FTTC rollout by Openreach now :)
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP
July 28th, 2010 (Last Edited: July 28th, 2010)
AAISP suits my needs as a technical user better than any other ISP I've used since my early days online with Demon and Cymrunet. Good service, helpful staff and a sane pricing structure.
Review Ratings
Summary: No problems :-)
July 15th, 2010 (Last Edited: July 15th, 2010)
Moved to AAISP from Plusnet, something I have been planning for a while and just letting the frustration build up. It is a pleasant and refreshng change to have an ISP where Technical support listen and my latency figures have come back to something more normal.
Review Ratings
Summary: Best Provider I have Used
May 26th, 2010 (Last Edited: May 26th, 2010)
I've been with AAISP since November and they have been excellent. They always keep you up to date with what is happening and their control panel for monitoring usage is excellent and very informative . I have only used their email support but they have been very quick to respond to my queries. I've used Eclipse, Pipex, AOL, Demon and O2 Access before moving to AAISP and none of them hold a candle to the service provided by AAISP.