AAISP

Summary: Great Service
May 3rd, 2011 (Last Edited: May 3rd, 2011)
Switched to AAISP after 10 dreadful months on BT "broadband" services (56K-like speeds).
During those 10 months I've had 8 BT technicians trying to address the problem with no success and uncountable hours spent on the phone with them without improvement.

After switching to AAISP my connection went flying to a real 10Mb/s (sometimes even more) with great latency, which is as good as it can get on the Isle of Dogs/Poplar where I live.
Their Customer support had been excellent so far, their notifications, logs/usage statistics, account management pages and wiki are very well organized, comprehensive and informative. I particularly love their text messages notifications that will let you know straight away if there is something wrong, since when and how long it lasted. They even have a map of storms around the UK possibly affecting broadband lines.

Would definitely. definitely recommend them to anyone, especially if you've been having issues with your current ISP.
Review Ratings
Summary: so far so good
December 22nd, 2010 (Last Edited: March 28th, 2011)
Moved to aaisp on mon 20th dec 2010.
Ultra smooth move from previous isp,with no down time at all.
Speeds are up from my previous isp (fast.co.uk).
Very comprehensive online detailing of your usage-line stats ect.
Phone mannerism is excellent,when you need to call for any more info.
You can change your usage package-add new lines extras ect, all from your online control panel.

My choice was between AAISP and xilo.
Took AAISP for there detailed control panel & package variations/price.

Gaming(xbox) is important to me...pings are the same as my last isp, fine for gaming.

Just trying to decide on what package is going to be suitable for my usage needs...but i can change it when i need to through the online control panel...great !

UPDATE - 28/3/11....

my exchange got LLU enabled, so i,m off to sky...
cant fault these guys on anything - speed 100% all the time - pings good.
if they had LLU here, i would have gone with them..
If you want an ISP that gives you the constant full speed, good pings for gaming, & a bloody great control panel....i wouldnt go by AAISP.

Thanks guys for being the best isp i have had in YEARS.
if only they were ALL like these guys we wouldnt have so much bitchin & complaining on any forums !..

johnny........

Review Ratings
Summary: Excellent support
December 6th, 2010 (Last Edited: December 6th, 2010)
Andrews and Arnold are just amazing. Took on my line with known problems. Worked tirelessly to get it resolved.

My line in a new build was appaling. It was losing sync and having to reconnect several times a day. Sometimes it would be so bad I would have no Internet connection for hours at a time.

My previous ISP (Demon) gave up on it as soon as one BT engineer said he thought it might be REIN. He has no evidence to back this up, just a hunch. I was told point blank by Demon's support supervisor that they were not prepared to persue my issues any further.

AAISP got BT out many times until BT found the fault was in the E-Side pair. Once they changed the pair, it has been stable ever since.

On top of that, the whole way through with AAISP, I had one engineer who was keeping on top of my ticket (thanks Alan!) I was kept informed of what was happening and what he had been doing to get this sorted.

Cannot recommend them enough!

Jerry
Review Ratings
Summary: Excellent start
December 6th, 2010 (Last Edited: December 6th, 2010)
I have just migrated to AAISP and the whole process was seamless. I took advantage of their offer to "Fix your line for free" and my connection has been carefully monitored with regular emails from Support during the 10 day training period.

I am very impressed with the information and facilities offered in my Control Panel options, they are far better than my previous ISP's.

Review Ratings
Summary: Breath of fresh air
August 19th, 2010 (Last Edited: August 19th, 2010)
Migrated from Sky LLU to AAISP (21CN). Sync rose from ~2500 to ~3100, ping times dropped by half. Control panel is excellent, lets me see exactly what the line is doing. Support staff available at the end of the phone or on IRC which is light-years ahead of Sky, plus you can talk tech to someone without having to jump through hoops.

Having previously been a customer of Eclipse and Zen in years gone by at a previous address, I was attracted to Sky because of the lower costs and the belief that with such a long line at my new house, I wouldn't appreciate the benefits of a more specialised ISP. Now I'm with AAISP, I remember what I was missing. The monthly cost may be higher but you get what you pay for. Just praying for a FTTC rollout by Openreach now :)