Aquiss

Summary: unsure
November 21st, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I\'ve been with Aquiss for a month now and feel they are a good company although the recent service has been terrible, lots of disconnections throughout the day, terrible download speeds in the evening and 56k style pings to match.

I think Aquiss have simply bitten off more than they can chew.

The only other thing I don\'t like is that the support dont like to take responsibility for these problems and like to blame users hardware or BT for the ever growing list of problems but apart from that they can be very helpful.

there is a new pipe to be installed in Dec maybe this will resolve these problems. If so I will happily stay
Review Ratings
Summary: Excellent support....
November 21st, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I moved to Aquiss from Nildram, following a ridiculous saga of \"non-support\". Aquiss support have been top-notch, answering all my queries and problems quickly and efficiently. I have editted this review from \\\"so-so speeds\\\" beacuse this was due to a provider problem (Entanet). Now my link has stabilised, I am actually exceeding 1024kbps on ALL speedtesters, no matter what time of day!

All in all, a good experience. Nice to see that there are still people that take pride in their work, and aren\'t just out for the next buck.
Review Ratings
Summary: Aquiss
July 27th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I have been with Aquiss virtualy since its conception.

They are not necassarily the cheapest, but they admit this by saying \"not at headline grabbing prices\" or words to that effect.

In this world, you get what you pay for, and their support is well worth the money. Emails to support seem to be answered around the clock 7 days a week. All problems, wether it is you not understanding something, or a technical issue at their end or a BT issue is dealt with politely and swiftly.

I have only phoned their 0845 support line once, but a friendly chap seemed to fall over himself to help me with my speeds.

IMHO they cant be beaten :)
Review Ratings
Summary: Perfect 10, Reasons Below
October 22nd, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I know its frowned upon to give an isp perfect 10\'s but ive had 0 issues since i migrated just over a week ago, the migration date was spot on however this is i believe determined by BT (the less said the better about them nudge nudge etc)

1) service, i called them before i migrated, they were prompt and friendly no BS

2) Support, in all honesty ive had no issues but ive seen them help many users on the forum

3) Speed, as fast as it should be! no traffic shaping or port throttling at all

4) Cost, its not cheap, but why give it 10 stars then? for exactly that reason, you get what you pay for!
Review Ratings
Summary: Very pleased indeed
October 13th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Support is very good, both via phone and via the customer forums.

Price is higher than a lot of other isp\'s - but it\'s defintely a case of getting what you pay for, I am quite happy paying a bit extra for this level of service and support.

Various options are available with generous usage caps - and as it\'s only a monthly contract - changing option is no real problem.

Through the forums they seem open to new ideas and are willing to look at ways of improving things - not that much needs changing imo.

Overall I am very pleased with Aquiss and would reccomend them to anyone looking for a good and stable isp.