Aquiss

Summary: looking good
October 28th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Hi

I moved to this provider from Zen, I wasn\'t unhappy with Zen just had the feeling I was missing out on something when I heard all the reviews and saw the comunity spirit on their forum.

So far I have found them better thans zen in almost everything and am happy with my move. I think I maybe expected too much from support - especially at a time when so many newbies are migrating there. every other aspect has exceded my expectations. Well done to aquiss and long may it continue.

Review Ratings
Summary: You get what you pay for.
November 13th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I migrated from Force9 to aquiss on 07/11/06 because of traffic management.

Aquiss gives me the maximum download 24 hours a day,every day.

Weekends are counted as off peak.

Couple this with excellent customer support and services and you have an isp that will be hard to beat.

Just under ?3 per week dearer than Force9 but my package comes with a 20:1 contention and I feel it\'s worth every penny of it.

Anyone with any doubts should go and read the forums of this \"happy family\".
Review Ratings
Summary: Going downhill fast
November 13th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Uses the Entanet network, over subscribed and poor service at the moment. A new pipe is due to come on line at the end of the year which will improve things.

Edited to reflect the continued downward spiral. Since last week the serviced has got even worse, support have a somewhat arrogant attitude and close threads in their private forum that try to discuss the speed/ping problems.

Time to move on.

Review Ratings
Summary: outstanding
September 30th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
I was with AOL for years until they told me my line would only support 1 meg,

BT checked the line and found no faults .

Contacted Aquiss and was told to expect around 5.5 to 6 megs , now it has stabilised it never drops below 6 meg and hits 7 meg at times.

Review Ratings
Summary: Best Support
September 29th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Not the cheapest ISP around but their commitment to service outweighs that greatly. They provide customer service way beyond what you could expect and from my experience their operatives treat you as though your their only concern rather than just another customer.
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).