Aquiss

Summary: Very pleased indeed
October 13th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Support is very good, both via phone and via the customer forums.

Price is higher than a lot of other isp\'s - but it\'s defintely a case of getting what you pay for, I am quite happy paying a bit extra for this level of service and support.

Various options are available with generous usage caps - and as it\'s only a monthly contract - changing option is no real problem.

Through the forums they seem open to new ideas and are willing to look at ways of improving things - not that much needs changing imo.

Overall I am very pleased with Aquiss and would reccomend them to anyone looking for a good and stable isp.
Review Ratings
Summary: Best isp ever!
November 18th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Fantastic speeds, great support and it justs works what else can you ask for

Review Ratings
Summary: WYSIWYG - exactly.
November 18th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
No gimmicks, No exaggerations, No lies. These guys can teach the industry a thing or two and they are one of the newest. Support is unbelievable - everything done immediately or even quicker when possible. Migration was seamless and they even set my emails up while I was waiting for completion. When the extra pipe comes online next month this will be the nearest you can get to internet perfection
Review Ratings
Summary: so far so good
December 15th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
with the huge offpeak allowance this is the closest I\'ve seen to a real unmetered ISP.

I was hooked up at least a day early and so far after a week or two the connection has been stable and speedy at all times.

Highly recommended.
Review Ratings
Summary: looking good
October 28th, 2006 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2008)
Hi

I moved to this provider from Zen, I wasn\'t unhappy with Zen just had the feeling I was missing out on something when I heard all the reviews and saw the comunity spirit on their forum.

So far I have found them better thans zen in almost everything and am happy with my move. I think I maybe expected too much from support - especially at a time when so many newbies are migrating there. every other aspect has exceded my expectations. Well done to aquiss and long may it continue.