Timico

Summary: Timico AWFUL - will not release our domain
February 10th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 14th, 2017)
I have been trying to move to a different domain & web hosting provider.
I contacted Timico and customer service team said to email the request to them, which I did.
I was told the domain had been unlocked.
I asked them that as they are the registered admin contact they will have to release authorise the .com domain to be relased by following the link to hostmaster@timico.co.uk.
This had not been done.
I then asked them to change the admin contact from them to my own email address and received email confirmation that this had been done. I checked whois records several times and still this had not been actioned.
I then tried to change the nameserver records to those of the new provider... guess what.. I cannot een do that as the records are locked.

Timico / Newnet are absolutely rubbish. It has been 6 weeks and yet no further in getting this resolved.

They should be ashamed of themselves. The customer service representative, [admin note: name removed - breach of rules] has no shame, how can she go to work and get paid for doiug such a shoddy job of dealing with a very simple request.
Surely customer service traiing should include dealing with a customers query through to completion!
Stay away from this company.
Review Ratings