PlusNet

Summary: PLUSNET / BT
March 16th, 2017 (Last Edited: March 16th, 2017)
I joined Plusnet, originally customer service was excellent. however since being taken over by BT, it has really gone down hill.

I got a text from them before Christmas, saying my contract was nearly up and they would contact me nearer the time to discuss renewing my contract with them.

I waited and waited and then I waited some more. We got to March so I thought I would call them NICE people at Plusnet, you know those people that go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

Well I waited for over 20 minutes on the phone, finally I spoke to a very UNHELPFUL young lady, when I explained my problem I was told "Its not our responsibility to tell customers when their contract has expired"

As if that was not bad enough she then passed me to the sales team, I was offered a new 18 month deal that was actually more expensive than a deal I could have got myself off of the internet.

Perhaps not surprisingly I have changed my broadband supplier.

I'll be surprised if I am the only customer that leaves plusnet this year.

Review Ratings