AAISP

Summary: Poor service and misleading claims
July 23rd, 2017 (Last Edited: July 23rd, 2017)
I like many probably read all the great reviews and joined and initial things were good with the service.

Of late, it has been pee poor. Outages in the day with their mds blog stating they've got people in to help try and fix it. I don't see why they do not have their own certified engineers.

What is more galling is that they call asking how the service is, which is fine but then asking to leave a review on this site - seems desperate. Misleading to think they have all happy customers if this is being done within a few weeks of going live and hardly me going of my own volition. I declined.

Since their outage I have had no service. They have blamed my router (which was working fine) and has been replaced at further cost me. No real support at the weekend in the evening or today leading to more losses.

The performance is ok, when it works but slower than my previous provder and the outages make it not worth the money.

Sorry to the people at aa but I wouldn't recommend.
Review Ratings