uno

Summary: Excellent
December 23rd, 2010 (Last Edited: December 23rd, 2010)
Just migrated to Xilo from Tiscali which has become talk talk and increased prices as well as continuing its awful customer service. Once I finally extracted a MAC from Tiscali the migration to Xilo was seamless. I received clear and complete login details immediately I ordered. This allowed me to set up a spare modem router in advance of the switch to Xilo, which happened on the day specified. So I could return home, plug in spare router and presto, a great connection!

My modem reports the same speed (Right now 7456 kbps) but the actual experienced browsing speed is at least doubled. (I am several miles from the exchange.)

I chose the 5gb package. After 4 days the usage meter revealed that I would easily exceed that, (we have 4 PC's) so I requested a shift to the Home 25 package. This happened within 48 hours, all done by E mail on a support ticket by the fabled Matt. Brilliant service. Great my xilo interface. I'm just about to migrate my Mum as well, the standard fixed IP will make it easy for us to maintain her PC remotely.
Review Ratings
Summary: Excellant
December 19th, 2010 (Last Edited: December 19th, 2010)
I have just transferred form FAST were I was getting an average speed of 8Mb and was told this is the best I could expect from my line. How wrong Xilo are providing an average of 14mb nearly double!
Early days yet and will post if things change
Thanks Xilo, I now seem to be getting the product I am paying for
Review Ratings
Summary: Very pleased
November 27th, 2010 (Last Edited: November 27th, 2010)
We've been with Xilo for a month now and are very satisfied with the service. The move to LLU has improved our line speed in spite of our distance from the exchange. But what is most unusual is the helpfulness of the support and customer service. When I requested to release my domain name from Madasafish, it happened so quickly that my Xilo broadband had not even started yet, leaving me without email to my domain name. I contacted Xilo, who were happy to let me start hosting my domain name with them 2 weeks prior to my broadband switch over. I have also benefitted from Xilo's cPanel interface, which is far better than with my previous supplier. I now enjoy unlimited broadband each month for only a couple of extra quid. Hence I consider this to be a vast improvement in value for money.
Review Ratings
Summary: Great Support
November 26th, 2010 (Last Edited: November 26th, 2010)
We have been with Xilo for a few months now after a disastrous spell with Plusnet. I have been with a few broadband suppliers over the years, and Xilo have provided the best service out of all of them. They've been very helpful with getting a BT line fault fixed when BT were driving me nuts.

Review Ratings
Summary: Cant ask for anything better!
January 8th, 2010 (Last Edited: November 17th, 2010)
Have been with Xilo on their 16mb llu service for 6 weeks now, after a year of misery with O2. I am over a mile from my telephone exchange, and my wiring is far from modern. But Xilo give me very decent speeds, and my connection is blissfully dependable. They made me feel welcome and any queries I have,are answered speedily.

They are top notch all the way!

ONE YEAR ON TO THE DAY:
The service has remained exceptional, and would not dream of going anywhere else, looking forward to another year with XILO and hopefully will be on their FTTC service this time next year.