XILO

Summary: Brill
March 21st, 2010 (Last Edited: June 21st, 2010)

Good speeds both peak & off peak, best pings ever, Excellent support setup & control panel.

Recently had big problems with BT landline & support from Xilo was outstanding throughout.
Review Ratings
Summary: LLU - Pro 16
June 19th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 19th, 2010)
Xilo, what can I say, I was expecting around 5-6mb downloads due to the distance from the exhchange (I would have been ok with that)... first day I was getting 2MB, wasnt very happy with that, went onto the forums and looked around, got some advice and followed that advice... found that the bell wire was connected on all points in the flat!!!!

I removed the bell wire and the connection speed shot up to 9MB.

Support was great, the service is good, prices are fantastic and the internet speeds are blazing!!! and no restrictions on the Pro 16 package.

what more do I want!
Review Ratings
Summary: Very pleased
June 18th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 18th, 2010)
Xilo:

Support: Second to non.
Speed: As fast as line will allow at ALL times.
Throttling: None
Contract: Monthly.

Need I say more?

If you're looking for a reliable ISP you should give Xilo a try.

Steve
Review Ratings
Summary: Fredinperrans Comments
June 11th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 11th, 2010)
I found XILO almost by accident and am I glad I did. Changing from my previous supplier went with no problems, any queries were dealt with quickly and accurately. The speed has stayed at just under 7mbit day and night. The other good points are a monthly contract also the ability to keep an accurate check on your usage. A bit dearer than my previous supplier but worth the extra. I recommend XILO to anyone looking for a new ISP
Review Ratings
Summary: Good first month + a piece of sanity + 6 month on
January 5th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 8th, 2010)
What can I say... Thank you Xilo for giving me a hassle free broadband with great speed.
Having left Aquis after a string of bad luck and irritating emails, I decided to try my luck with Xilo.
Xilo has not only been hassle free but also very friendly and helpful.
My previous ISP had given me a incorrect MAC code and it was not until 3 Emails that they notice that a letter was missing.
Matt at Xilo was helpful enough to mention this to me and get the mac code corrected, and taught me how to read a mac code (something that may come in handy in the future).
All in all i cannot fault the customer service nor the service of the broadband.
Customer service was fast to reply in ticket system they have; not called for customer service yet since I have not encountered problem since joining.
A++ service A++ Broadband its great, one less thing to worry about now... Thank you Xilo for a piece of my sanity back.
*****************************************

Since my last review above, I thought I give an update on how things are going.

Well 6 month on and the line has been great.
Good speed. Have had a few hiccup on the way but nothing that has caused me to pull my hair out. Again, Ticket system is great for raising issue and the issue tend to be resolved by the time I get home from work, which is wonderful.
Have called them once on their customer service line, which was again very fast and efficient.

Although paying slightly more than what i could get with BT/BE/O2 and so on.... but it is worth the hassle free customer service.
I now feel confident that if any problems arise, Xilo will hear me out (not flog me off with silly reason) and try their best to fix it asap. (which they have done everytime BT mucks up)

So 6 month on and they are still A+++.

Again, Thank you Xilo for giving me my sanity back and proving that there is hope in customer service within this industry.
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).