XILO

Summary: TOP ISP
June 25th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 25th, 2010)
Top quality ISP month by month contract, no throttling, 1st class customer support in the UK what more could you want. Don't waste money on cheap main stream provider offers, If you pay peanuts you will get monkeys for your support.Moved from vermin media total nightmare and idiots five thousand miles away.
Review Ratings
Summary: Brill
March 21st, 2010 (Last Edited: June 21st, 2010)

Good speeds both peak & off peak, best pings ever, Excellent support setup & control panel.

Recently had big problems with BT landline & support from Xilo was outstanding throughout.
Review Ratings
Summary: LLU - Pro 16
June 19th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 19th, 2010)
Xilo, what can I say, I was expecting around 5-6mb downloads due to the distance from the exhchange (I would have been ok with that)... first day I was getting 2MB, wasnt very happy with that, went onto the forums and looked around, got some advice and followed that advice... found that the bell wire was connected on all points in the flat!!!!

I removed the bell wire and the connection speed shot up to 9MB.

Support was great, the service is good, prices are fantastic and the internet speeds are blazing!!! and no restrictions on the Pro 16 package.

what more do I want!
Review Ratings
Summary: Very pleased
June 18th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 18th, 2010)
Xilo:

Support: Second to non.
Speed: As fast as line will allow at ALL times.
Throttling: None
Contract: Monthly.

Need I say more?

If you're looking for a reliable ISP you should give Xilo a try.

Steve
Review Ratings
Summary: Fredinperrans Comments
June 11th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 11th, 2010)
I found XILO almost by accident and am I glad I did. Changing from my previous supplier went with no problems, any queries were dealt with quickly and accurately. The speed has stayed at just under 7mbit day and night. The other good points are a monthly contract also the ability to keep an accurate check on your usage. A bit dearer than my previous supplier but worth the extra. I recommend XILO to anyone looking for a new ISP
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).