XILO

Summary: Fantastic ISP
July 6th, 2010 (Last Edited: July 6th, 2010)
I've been with Tiscali, Demon and now Xilo.
When I was with Tiscali it kept disconnecting, when I was with Demon the support was awful (Online support chat for example, they would ignore me until I said "Hello?")

I'm now with Xilo, and I'm very happy. The support has been great, the multiple IP addresses for no added cost is fantastic.

When I was with Demon I asked them to reset the sync rate, and they refused. I've been with Xilo for just over a week now, asked them to reset the sync rate on Sunday, it was reset on Monday, and my connection speed has gone from 50KB/s to 160KB/s :)

The reason the speed is low is because of my very old phone line, not because of Xilo

I would recommend Xilo any day.
Review Ratings
Summary: Top Banana :D
July 2nd, 2010 (Last Edited: July 2nd, 2010)
Seamless switch over from o2 who were, quite frankly rubbish.

Still found line to be a bit slow but after speaking to the tech support team (very none geek friendly!) they tweeked and poked a bit and squeezed a lot more out of my line - which is now much more stable and quicker too.

Result!

Highly recommended :D
Review Ratings
Summary: Xilo Net
June 27th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 27th, 2010)
Ok, I was with my old provider for over 12 years and _never_ had any trouble with them.

However, after speed-testing them randomly a couple of years back my average speed was approx .6mb (NB; I am in no way tech savvy so excuse my lack of 'tech' speak!)

A friend of mine recommended Xilo so I researched them thoroughly and found nothing but good words said about them, so took the plunge.

Best thing I ever did net-wise!! My speed is currently well over 6mb and I'm now enjoying my PS3 gaming, films and music downloading like I never have done before.

Any issues I had were answered promptly by the help desk either thru phone or email and with a human voice on the end who obviously cared about their customers and Xilo as a business.

I can't recommend these guys enough, and I've been trying to get all my fiends on board as well!

With no contracts and rolling month-by-month payments, what have you got to lose??
Review Ratings
Summary: Says it on the tin
June 26th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 26th, 2010)
After a couple of years with Tiscali, I finally bit the bullet. got the MAC code and moved.
Positives :
Max speed possible via my exchange.
No throttling.
Sensible download limits for the price you pay, as opposed to some vague "fair use policy".
Helpful, informative staff,who speak English in a way I can actually understand.
Simple email service without all those idiotic pop ups.

Negatives: erm?? None

EDIT: They guided me through any problems, however simple, with patience and without being patronising, which makes a refreshing change!
Review Ratings
Summary: TOP ISP
June 25th, 2010 (Last Edited: June 25th, 2010)
Top quality ISP month by month contract, no throttling, 1st class customer support in the UK what more could you want. Don't waste money on cheap main stream provider offers, If you pay peanuts you will get monkeys for your support.Moved from vermin media total nightmare and idiots five thousand miles away.