( Register Here | Lost Password ) Search Today's Posts FAQ

Thread: Service down

PM
    Send Message

Default Ouranos (Aramiska) Service down

Lost connection yesterday. Spoke to them and they stated that they had a problem and were fixing it. Still no connection today and now their website is missing. Phone line is working but no-one answering. Getting a feeling of deja vu! ?

Has anyone got any information?
    Last edited by DanG; 14-09-2006 at 11:56 AM.

PM
    Send Message

probably gone bust again....

PM
    Send Message

Even the website seems to be done on the one from Google, but on there it is calling themselves Ouranos networks which makes me wonder if they are re-branding themselves and service completely from scratch.

PM
    Send Message

Default Ouranos

:: Fudskie ::

To go where no other techie has gone before.....to comment on anything i have knowledge about
    Linux reg User: #355971

PM
    Send Message

Site states that they should be back on within 24 hours... that was posted on the 18th. Down over 6 days now... I doubt they will have many customers left to switch back on!

In case you are still unaware, it appears that Belgacom have ceased the satellite portion if the service, which is a bummer :-(

I have tried to get some info as to what is happening but noone will answer teh phone, respond to faxes or emails. so I have served notice to quit if I don't get a reply later today. Let's see what happens!!

PM
    Send Message

Did you get any reply? They have now taken the ticker off their site so no more updates from there. One of my clients did manage to speak to someone who said they were hoping to sort something out. I don't see why anyone would back them, can't imagine they have many customers left!