www.vivaciti.com

PM
    Send Message

his reason is posted in the reviews section here
    http://www.ispreview.co.uk/review/ce...ame=bigbrother

PM
    Send Message

Angry Well You are Failing Me Also

I have left several Answerphone messages on your voicemail and emails from my gmail account and you do Not reply.

My Vivaciti email account is not working and has not over the past 6 days and you really dont seem interested in me as a customer with a problem. I must point out that you DID bother to return a call when I wanted to ammend my payment details.

I am now seriously considering requesting a MAC iaw with Ofcom guidelines but fell that I may not even get a reply to that request.

I dont want to go sounding off in forums but feel as though I am being pushed into this

Does anyone know of another way of getting hold of vivaciti ?

Regards

rattler

PM
    Send Message

Smile Update

I had a Call this morning and the problems have now been resolved. It would appear that the lack of replies was caused by an office move and BT not being on time with the phone system

Thank-you

Rattler

PM
    Send Message

yep thats about par for the course.... blame someone else

PM
    Send Message

Thumbs up Hey ya!

Hi guys I dont knows if this is the place to introduce myself but hello to everybody anyways.

I requested my migration code from AOL on thursday and they said i would have it in my inbox within 48hrs but today (68 or so hrs later) I had to call them up to request it over the phone. Happy days are here now because i can go ahead and get a service that actually gives me more than 1meg instead of lying, cheating and remotely abusing my bandwidth from delhi.

After looking around I've been raising my eyebrows to alot of packages that I've seen but i have found myself reverting back to vivaciti. I think this is 'the one'.

Thursday=
    Today=

Quote Originally Posted by WifiGuy View Post
    Hi guys I dont knows if this is the place to introduce myself but hello to everybody anyways.

I requested my migration code from AOL on thursday and they said i would have it in my inbox within 48hrs but today (68 or so hrs later) I had to call them up to request it over the phone.
    That's beginning to sound like standard practice for AOL.

PM
    Send Message

when l left or asked for my MAC l had it within the hour.. to my email as well.

Well I suppose as long as you got it, there are still a fair number of ISP's out there that make you fight tooth and nail for it.
    Vivaciti Broadband
    www.vivaciti.com

PM
    Send Message

Quote Originally Posted by Vivaciti View Post
    Well I suppose as long as you got it, there are still a fair number of ISP's out there that make you fight tooth and nail for it.
    exactly

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast