( Register Here | Lost Password ) Search Today's Posts FAQ
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PM
    Send Message

I think the fact that you resort to personal insults to someone you don't know, haven't met and who doen't even know anyone at Ezee just shows you lost the argument.

It's not very grown up calling me vermin, is it.

Hamster

PM
    Send Message

my apologies, not aimed as a personal insult, i was merely theorising on how a series of near links could maybe somehow explain why somebody actually likes 186K

Default Still at it

my god you guys really need to sort your heads out, i left 186k end of last year and just having a browse I cannot believe your still moaning about them, every company has a few unhappy customers, but even after you left lobster your still bloody moaning, do you just sit at home all day thinking of ways to break things then complain? come on, its sunny outside get off that computer and go out and get drunk!

PM
    Send Message

dont know if you are the real deal or not smithy, whilst that piece of crap called 186K still pollutes the internet world ill keep moaning, especially while they owe me money, as for work it's in the name, a life on the ocean wave.
    how about you ?,still being a useless beggar are you.

Hi Lobster,,,

Just to help you along with your opinion about 186k and its support and its want to help the customers.

Yesterday we answered 99% of all calls with resolve
    Yesterday we completed 87% of all emails within 4 hours of getting them at 9 am.

We are trying lobster, we would be really keen to ask you to come and join us and take up on our free offer to you to migrate into us. We are offering you the chance to come back and trial our services out, you would be shockingly suprised at which level we now care for our customers.

I think in the next year 186k will be winning awards once again..

PM
    Send Message

QUOTED FROM THE 186k FORUM

ShaunW
    186k Support Team

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:51 pm Post subject: Escalated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have escalated this one with the contact centre management and they will contact the customer and progress.

burgen01

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:47 am Post subject: Re: Escalated, but not called back when said you would

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShaunW wrote:
    Have escalated this one with the contact centre management and they will contact the customer and progress.

Was called by support (John Paul) on Thursday 7 Feb, and told they would run tests overnight and call me in the morning (8 Feb).

I have not heard anything further as of 11 Feb.

burgen01

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:38 pm Post subject: still not fixed

for completeness I am posting an email conversation with support today, they said the problem was fixed, but I still only have 1/2mb broadband

-----EMAIL INSERT---
    Hi

Sorry this is not resolved at all!

Just done a speed test, still less that 1/2 mb

Speed test ref:
    443-10976772
    664-10976836
    359-10976863
    581-10976898
    654-10976911

As you can see, not at all good.

-----Original Message-----
    From: WWW daemon apache [mailto:wwwrun@angela.186k.co.uk] On Behalf Of John via RT
    Sent: 12 February 2008 19:24
    To:
    Subject: [186k Group of Companies #491779] Paying for 8mb, getting 512kBps - 01353722217 {FORUM ESC}

Hello Mr Burgess,

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the time taken to resolve
    this issue.

I have been informed that your speeds should now be back to normal.

If this is not the case, please let me know ASAP and supply 3 new speed
    tests from the following links:

http://portal.186k.co.uk/client/speed.cgi

Kind Regards,

Jp @ ISP Support

burgen01

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:02 pm Post subject:

well here we are Monday 18 Feb, and still no reply

SORRY BUT NOT IMPRESSED WITH SUPPORT OR SERVICE AT ALL, AND ESCALATION DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK EITHER.

looks like someone needs to try harder?

PM
    Send Message

just spotted today another long term disgruntled customer on the 186K forum, looks like even though the firenet tel support team have been given new shiny shovels they are still shovelling from the same pile of crap in leed's.

Checking this issue out, will get back to the customer by tomorrow by phone to see if they are still having problems, hopefully we should see a reply.

Just a point to note If you read the script, we asked the customer to do another 3 tests using the speedtest system if they were still unhappy, this customer was to reply to us if they have any more problems, and whilst we appreciate the customer hasnt noticed this, we are still keen to ensure this customer is dealt with properly, and now you have told us, we will call the customer tomorrow.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by lobster1 View Post
    just spotted today another long term disgruntled customer on the 186K forum, looks like even though the firenet tel support team have been given new shiny shovels they are still shovelling from the same pile of crap in leed's.

Untrue Lobster we are fully in control of the customers, this issue to me was not an issue, as we asked the customer to reply to us with new speed tests, and unfortunately the customer gave us no response until now.

If you would like to note, the customer happiness factor has been rising, and most of our customers we have dealt with have been very happy with the new level of service.

I appreciate you are sceptical, but how about you actually take up my offer to come on board...

Alan

PM
    Send Message

Default The Clown Marrocco

Dominic Marrocco is obvously a clown. Is he planning on becoming a rockstar now. Disillusioned is probably too kind. Spartan is probably still riding a chariot of his own.

www.marrocco.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12