Sponsored Links

Do not use!

This company has no commitment to customer service and their technical support is amateurish as I have learned through bitter experience. The rolling 28 day contract looks too good to be true and is. Cancel before the end of 12 months and you'll be hit with a £50 penalty charge. You have been warned!

out of curiosity were you on LLU based line? that being said did you get charged a connection fee?

Sponsored Links
Wish I had read your comments as the same happend to me.

This company has no commitment to customer service and their technical support is amateurish as I have learned through bitter experience. The rolling 28 day contract looks too good to be true and is. Cancel before the end of 12 months and you'll be hit with a £50 penalty charge. You have been warned!

Wish I had read your comments as the same happend to me. Heres what happend to me I have had a very slow internet service with this company and feel I was duped into a 12 month contract, The deal looked good at first and thought that if the service is poor I can leave giving 28 days notice but when I received the first paperwork I noticed a £2.80 charge and phoned them up to ask what the charge was for and it turned out to be the call barring I had with the previous company I asked them to remove the call barring and was told that I can have it for free for 12 months.
So I decided to have the service but because we had a very slow internet I called them after 2 weeks but the they failed to return my call so waited another 3 weeks and phoned again only to be told someone will call me back when the office is open but again no call back, After another 3 weeks passed so I phoned up to cancel the service when I was told that I have a 12 month contract with them so I asked how that was possible and he read back the conversation I had with agent and they are saying that the agent said I can have the service for free on a 12 month agreement which was only said once. I have reported this matter to trading standard services in London and local to where I am based.
Hope this helps someone so take care when you deal with this company, the internet is slow in peak hours and customer service is poor.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5467)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1607)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules