Sponsored Links

Janetsmith

I have just contacted origin broadband to get a account with them . I received excellent customer service by Dan he made the transition easy. Very easy to talk to and Dan phoned me up at my requested time which was before he was due to start work. I am looking forward to receiving my broadband through them

Hi Janet - sounds good, there's a reviews section too where you can put more details and it will be easier for others to find :)

I can't read that post without thinking "blatant spam", which reads very much like marketing spin and not something a normal member would post.. especially in the wireless comms section. People also usually post on a forum when they want to ask a question or start a debate, although this is a generic statement and the topic is even called the members name. Odd.

Sponsored Links
Yes, it does read like a script copied out by someone not of English origin; missing capitals, odd syntax, missing commas......

Can you check to see if the IP originates from India or China.

I agree it sounds dodgy. And being a PN reseller (who I think have some office space in the same place PN do) it's probably a desperate spin. After all PN are cheap and they are reselling it.

I am using them right now as I am staying away from home for a while, and I notice the lag,page time-outs and bad throughput. But for £20 a month including phone, I can't sway them to a decent ISP :(

This Janet can't even post in the right forum, and they have not yet made any transition. So yes spam for sure :(

There's a song from the movie version of "The Rocky Horror Show" beckoning here.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5470)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules