Sponsored Links

Zen one year on

I ordered phone and broadband service from Zen exactly one year ago today. I then reviewed them in July 2015 and was very happy with their service. Check it out here:

www.ispreview.co.uk/review/reviews/6272.html

I'm really glad to say that one year on I'm still a very happy customer and can thoroughly recommend them.

I'm currently stuck on crappy old ADSL due to the cabinet upgrade not happening (thanks BT) but I'm glad to say that my download speed actually increased recently by 0.5Mb/s which is great and the 19Mb/s I get now is pretty good for this type of service.

I was happy too until they cancelled my line and then forced me to pay them for the rest of the contract.

Still, I lost them a 1Gbps leased line deal the next day for a call centre in Cardiff, so I lost £150 they lost £8K a month - Karma :)

Sponsored Links
How can they cancel your line? They must have had a reason?

Who are you with now?

Never got to the bottom of it. it went dead and then they tried to blame he with fake calls to them and e-mails saying I wanted to cancel.

I've been with Infinity 2 since November again at full sync, not a single issue

Never got to the bottom of it. it went dead and then they tried to blame he with fake calls to them and e-mails saying I wanted to cancel.

I've been with Infinity 2 since November again at full sync, not a single issue

Someone you dont like has had access to your PC and spoofed your phone/email accounts?? Its been known to happen.

Of course it could be a cock-up by the ISP, but they have such a good rep, you would think they would admit the error and rectify it, rather than have you going around dissing them. (Much the same way I diss Vispa for the **** they put me through - and then having the cheek to charge a termination fee after leaving me paying for no internet for 6 weeks).

No one did that - the line just died whilst I was working from it. I have been told Zen has a rubbish rep right now - is that still the case? I was considering going back to them even though they did what they did because when all said and done. The service was solid and dependable.

But then I found the same out of Infinity. I guess I just need to decide which wrapper I want over it.

I tried Virgin 300 recently and so disappointed I am going back to FTTC.

If they said they had emails, then they would have to be prepared to submit them, and access to the server originals for analysis, if you took them to court, so I call B.S. on your part; either you got drunk and cancelled - then forgot; or someone who doesnt like you spoofed your account.

As for Zens rep, I understand you have links to another ISP as an employee, so why should anyone believe you? For all we know, you still work for that ISP and get paid to post poor reports about rivals.

Sponsored Links
Please try to keep personal attacks off this forum.

zen was bad for me for few months, peak time (6pm to 10pm) was really bad, but now it's fixed, I think they had a capacity issues and they fixed it now. It's find for me

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5468)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules