Sponsored Links

Fight back against ACS Law!

The consumer group Which reports that Andrew Crossley of ACS Law Solicitors (ACS Law) is being referred to the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT) after Which complained that the law firm sent ‘bullying’ letters to people it had accused of illegal file-sharing.

If you were sent these letters, and had not acted as the letter claims, contact us on harassment@ralli.co.uk for a free assessment of your case. We are currently gathering clients with view to a group action for harassment as a result of these letters.

Err, spam, but self interest says leave it.

personally l think the user should chat to the admin mark, l can see the interest in this but think it should be verified before linking.

Sponsored Links
I did send a spam warning, but with the same caveat.

Might be worth Mark doing an interview with Ralli solicitors as a news article ... :hrmph:

Just taking a closer look at Ralli, although given the high cost of lawyers these days I would question the economic viability of going this rout. However Ralli do mention a "group action for harassment" so that is a different matter, although they'd still need quite a few people before it made financial sense for them to pursue something.

Gaining compensation for harassment is a complicated thing to weigh up and in any case the Disciplinary Tribunal won't rule on the case for another year or two. In my mind the original post is borderline spam but given the interest I will leave it alone, for now. I also agree, would be fun to interview them :) .

to be honest, l think you should...

it would be advertising for them and something users can find it because ISPr is quite highly rated on google when concerning the niche it hits which means group action is more of a possibility.

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5468)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules