Sponsored Links

Merry Christmas

I was going to wait until Friday since I'm not technically on vacation yet, still.. couldn't hurt to be early :) ..

Merry Christmas Everybody!

santahk1.jpg

:) Happy Christmas Everybody :)

Sponsored Links
Just like to wish all at ISPR, on the forums and visitors, a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

dead_santa.jpg

MRYXMAS021Ea1b2a.gif
To All ISPreview members, mods & visitors from an ex subscriber of

The H:pnest ISP
(FARCE F:crap:UR)

Sponsored Links
So another year almost over
I have less hair
A little heavier than this time last year

Bu I'm in a new relationship -

with my Suzuki bike :D

sv650.jpg

Sponsored Links
What model is that ? One half of me wants to buy a new motorbike, the other half keeps reminding me how easy it is for other drivers to send me to casualty. :hrmph:

Bob, just a 650. TBH, there are better 600 / 650cc bikes i.e. Triumph Streetfighter gets a heck of a write up. However, I think there's a waiting list. I'd like a GSXR1000 in a year or 2.

I haven't been out on mine for 2 weeks and really want to get out there on her.

Its like having a girlfriend / wife, all the fun but costs less and gives no hassle. :)

Last edited:
Its like having a girlfriend / wife, all the fun but costs less and gives no hassle. :)

Half of me wants to know just how far you take that analogy. The other half accepts that I might not want to know the answer :)

Despite hating Christmas myself, I still wish a Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.

Best wishes for 2008 as well.
santa2.gif

Why do you hate Christmas?

I hate the build-up, especially the shopping and the crap cheesy cards/TV/house lights, but once we get to the 24th (or lunchtime on the 24th this year as I have to work ion the morning) I enjoy it again.

Oh, and happy CHristmas to everyone.

Andy

Sponsored Links
A very merry christmas to ispreview and all its visitors, have a great time everyone

Why do you hate Christmas?

I hate the build-up, especially the shopping and the crap cheesy cards/TV/house lights, but once we get to the 24th (or lunchtime on the 24th this year as I have to work ion the morning) I enjoy it again.

Andy

For the very reasons you have given Andy, it is just too commercial these days, a money making roller coaster.

Apart from the fact that it is also the coldest time of the year, you would have thought "they" could have arranged it better.:laugh:

A merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone ,and a special thank you to all ISPr staff for looking after us over the last 12 months .

With a family multifying like rabbits (each year the Great Grandchildren list gets bigger) and I get Poorer:eek:

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules