Reviews
Sponsored Links
☰ Login   /   Signup ⚲ Search
The following page displays a list of all the broadband ISP reviews posted by Ash (display name) to this system. Reviews can be edited by both the author and admins.
◉

ISP Reviews by Ash

Jurassic Fibre (Broadband Fixed Line)
Posted: 16th Oct, 2023    By: Ash
Full Star Half Star Empty Star Empty Star Empty Star
Finally got my router installed and I already hate it. Was quoted my installation to take place on the 18th of Augsust 2023, its taken them until October 16th. I have been on hold with them for 5-6 hours in the last two weeks to finally get an installation date.

Extremely slow customer service, combined with very poor intercommunication, is what has dragged the whole installation out so long.

Finally, though, its installed... And I find out you can't change the router setting by yourself, because Jurassic Fibre seems to think the average person is an idiot. Call customer service again, wait on hold for 2.5 hours, for the call handler just to say "sorry thats how we operate, I dont know why exactly."

So now I'm waiting again for ANOTHER call from another clueless tech to find out WHY ON EARTH I can't change a password or use a port-forwarding feature without having some customer service agent holding my hand.

Incredibly poor. I swear if I can't get access to the router settings im going to switch providers back to Sky.

Time With Provider: 1 Weeks
  2. BT (3565)
  3. Politics (2600)
  4. Openreach (2341)
  5. Business (2322)
  6. Building Digital UK (2276)
  7. FTTC (2060)
  8. Mobile Broadband (2038)
  9. Statistics (1830)
  10. 4G (1723)
  11. Virgin Media (1674)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1493)
  13. Fibre Optic (1425)
  14. Wireless Internet (1417)
  15. FTTH (1383)