iDNET

81%
83%
82%
78%
Summary: Best Supplier
July 20th, 2017 (Last Edited: July 20th, 2017)
Started with iDNET back in 2008 and in 2011 also had my phone line transferred to them. As they are on a monthly contract then they seem to go the extra mile to satisfy their contracts. Although I am only on ADSL2, I get a constant download speed of 17 plus Mbps and an upload speed of between 0.9 and 1.2 Mbps. They are not the cheapest out there but with their support and great service they are worth every penny. In all the years of being with them (and that includes when I moved), I think that I have called their customer service about 6 times.
Great service, support and speed. Thanks iDNET
Review Ratings
Summary: Very fast & very reliable
June 28th, 2017 (Last Edited: June 28th, 2017)
I've been with IDNet about 9 years now, and they've become even better value over that time. There's no throttling at peak times and I currently get a consistent 70+ Mbps unlimited on FTTC.

I'm not a gamer, but apparently they're now focusing on high quality gaming provision.

I've rung support about 4 times in 9 years (once the problem was my end - oops!), and always got straight through to a technician who resolved the problem, or - in the case of BT network failures - could tell me what the situation was.

It's a monthly contract, so I can cancel at any time, or try other ISPs without penalty if I want - but there's no reason to.

Basically, the connection just works, I really don't have to think about it.
Review Ratings
Summary: Just joined
December 16th, 2016 (Last Edited: December 16th, 2016)
Early days, but I have had a very positive experience with IDNet after the demise of Fast broadband. They managed to reconnect me in a couple of hours. I have also found their e-mail communication very good. I was informed in a very timely way of everything I needed to know about my account. I get more MB downlad and for cheaper, caller display is free though the calls are more expensive (but I hardly make any) and it is a rolling 1 month contract paid by DD, which is better than paying by Debit card if you want to cancel. So far so good and long may it continue.
Review Ratings
Summary: IDNET
December 15th, 2016 (Last Edited: December 15th, 2016)
Been with Idnet for approx 2 days now, so I can't offer an exhaustive review. I was left without broadband when Firenet folded, and fortunately on one of the web forums I found recommendations for Idnet. I rang then up, they seemed very professional and were UK-based, with 24/7 customer support - moreover, they got me back online the same day! Speed is faster than Firenet too. The review is obviously going to be tentative after such a short time, but initial impressions are very good.
Review Ratings
Summary: Service Supreme
November 1st, 2016 (Last Edited: November 1st, 2016)
I came to IDNet from BT about 5 years ago. From the worst to one of the best providers.
Their service is excellent and all (in reality few) problems are dealt with quickly and effectively in an accent I can understand.

I assume 10 is best.