Sponsored

AAISP

Summary: Very Reliable
January 31st, 2018 (Last Edited: January 31st, 2018)
I have been with AAISP for 15 years and I can't recall any significant outage. On the very few occasions I have had a query, the telephone has been answered immediately by a most helpful person.
Review Ratings
Summary: !5 years of excellent service
January 30th, 2018 (Last Edited: January 30th, 2018)
I have used AAISP for at least 15 years. It was always expensive relative to the mass market suppliers but that is more than off-set by the quality of the service. To be able to talk directly to highly knowledgeable and skilled support staff more than compensates. On top of that the service is essentially a clean one for adults free of any constraints or controls on access to internet sites.

A month or so ago, I upgraded to VDSL and coincidentally the service started to experience periodic interruptions. On reporting this to AAISP support, I was patiently talked through a series of sensible and properly considered steps to investigate the problem which was eventually identified as not being outside the home but to my local set-up. Now all is sorted and I am enjoying a down speed of 79887kbps and upload speeed of 19999kbps.
Summary: AAISP
January 24th, 2018 (Last Edited: January 24th, 2018)
What a breath of fresh air to be with an ISP so knowledgeable and personal. It's like a personalised boutique experience and the breadth of information available about my account is amazing.
Recommended unconditionally!!
Summary: AAISP
January 15th, 2018 (Last Edited: January 15th, 2018)
I have been veery impressed with the service provided by AAISP - before I went through the trouble free setting up AAISP process the downloads speed was tested at 1.74Mbps and upload 0.75 Mbps but today tests at 36.9 Mpbs and 15.5 Mbps respectively and the previous test on 4/1/2018 was 62.1 Mbps and 18.7 Mbps respectively.

The router was shipped to my address in good time and the two page A4 setting up instructions was a model of clarity.
Review Ratings
Summary: A breath of fresh air
December 27th, 2017 (Last Edited: December 27th, 2017)
I had A&A recommended to me by a bunch of work colleagues. I work in tech and it was pitched to me as an ISP that know what they’re doing and will speak to you like you do as well.

Yep, it’s more expensive than the competition. I don’t care. I’ve always been happy to pay over the odds for a service that’s better than everything else, and that’s precisely what’s going on here. If you want to phone a support line and be on hold for an hour, followed by an infuriating conversation with someone who could easily be replaced with an automated number menu (if they haven’t already), or you want a service that’s as transparent as a brick wall, you go ahead and save yourself a tenner a month.
Sponsored