AAISP

Summary: Breath of fresh air
August 19th, 2010 (Last Edited: August 19th, 2010)
Migrated from Sky LLU to AAISP (21CN). Sync rose from ~2500 to ~3100, ping times dropped by half. Control panel is excellent, lets me see exactly what the line is doing. Support staff available at the end of the phone or on IRC which is light-years ahead of Sky, plus you can talk tech to someone without having to jump through hoops.

Having previously been a customer of Eclipse and Zen in years gone by at a previous address, I was attracted to Sky because of the lower costs and the belief that with such a long line at my new house, I wouldn't appreciate the benefits of a more specialised ISP. Now I'm with AAISP, I remember what I was missing. The monthly cost may be higher but you get what you pay for. Just praying for a FTTC rollout by Openreach now :)
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP
July 28th, 2010 (Last Edited: July 28th, 2010)
AAISP suits my needs as a technical user better than any other ISP I've used since my early days online with Demon and Cymrunet. Good service, helpful staff and a sane pricing structure.
Review Ratings
Summary: No problems :-)
July 15th, 2010 (Last Edited: July 15th, 2010)
Moved to AAISP from Plusnet, something I have been planning for a while and just letting the frustration build up. It is a pleasant and refreshng change to have an ISP where Technical support listen and my latency figures have come back to something more normal.
Review Ratings
Summary: Best Provider I have Used
May 26th, 2010 (Last Edited: May 26th, 2010)
I've been with AAISP since November and they have been excellent. They always keep you up to date with what is happening and their control panel for monitoring usage is excellent and very informative . I have only used their email support but they have been very quick to respond to my queries. I've used Eclipse, Pipex, AOL, Demon and O2 Access before moving to AAISP and none of them hold a candle to the service provided by AAISP.
Review Ratings
Summary: The best ISP I have used.
August 11th, 2008 (Last Edited: March 22nd, 2010)
ANDREWS & ARNOLD (AAISP) is an EXCELLENT ISP. I have been with ANDREWS & ARNOLD (AAISP) for 19 months. Everything has been superb and I can say that connection, upload & download speeds are much faster than those I had from Freedom2surf, IDNET, Newnet and AllFastAccess. What I also like is that there has been hardly any slowdown in the usual busy periods, with the exception of 9pm to 11pm Mon-Fri, when speeds are erratic. Although the "Peak" allowance packages seem mean, they only apply Mondays to Fridays 9am to 6pm! Any other time, evenings, night-time or on weekends, included usage is massive.

Unfortunately my situation has just changed & my daughters are gobbling up my Peak allowance at an alarming rate, using their new Notebook PCs. I can no longer afford AAISP's packages & have today migrated to XILO, who offer a much more generous Peak allowance of 25GB for £18.99 (though their Off-Peak hours are much shorter.)

I must heap praise on AAISP's migrate away system. I just selected "Leaving AAISP" on their secure website and requested a MAC. Within a few SECONDS I received the MAC by email!

AAISP are definitely amongst the top two or three high quality ISPs in The UK. Let's see if XILO can beat them; they look promising so far.