Sponsored

bOnline

Summary: I work in IT, and bonline has the worst service I've ever had to deal with.
July 5th, 2018 (Last Edited: July 5th, 2018)
I work in IT and we install internet services occasionally and and work with a lot of ISPs.

For one of our own lines we tried Bonline. From beginning to end of the 18 month contract it was the most incompetent, amateurish service I have ever seen. It took over month after the connection date for the service to work properly. Service went down about 7 months in and it took 6 weeks to resolve and for us to get a working internet again. Communication with anyone technical is extremely poor.

And even after cancelling my account they are continuing to invoice me. My contract is finished and paid up and they admit to it over the phone but still the invoices come.

The reviews on trustpilot are mostly for website design. No idea if that service is any good but as an ISP, very very poor.
Review Ratings