Sponsored

Relish

Summary: utterly terrible customer service late delvery and very bad speeds and connection
December 4th, 2016 (Last Edited: December 4th, 2016)
they are charging me over 255 pounds after 5 months of being with them due to a months worth of non payment, even explaining my current situation to them and assured them to pay them within a week they went and cancelled my contract 255 bill and debt agency chasing me. the internet speed wasn't the worst was not as they described cut off for 5-30 mins daily in the week and the customer service (OMG) do not make me go in that worst ever there is, they sound like dolls with no personality or brain about anything you discuss with them. will never ever get into any contract or even tempt to buy anything ever from relish or its. please for my stake and your own stay away from relish
Review Ratings
Summary: Terrible Relish speeds of less than 1mbps
October 31st, 2016 (Last Edited: October 31st, 2016)
I purchased Relish because they claimed i would receive 30mbps in Canary wharf in a brand new development. I never get maore than 1mbps any evening which the company claims is due to too many users. So dont believe the claims. This product does not work remotely as claimed. What is worse is that it regularly drops a connection so downloadingany reasonable sized file is just not possible.
Review Ratings
Summary: So much wrong with Relish.
July 22nd, 2016 (Last Edited: July 22nd, 2016)
I have been with relish from day one and have experienced a catastrophic decline in reliability, speed and customer service. I was originally getting 20mb most of the time with fluctuations between 10mb - 20mb (not quite the giver speeds they promised but good enough for me) - however in the past year this has declined so much that at times my speed is less than 500kbps.

Over the past year I have called them and dealt with the robotic call Centre that functions as nothing more than a human operated voicemail service hundreds of times. Not once have I ever had a callback as promised - it is impossible to speak to someone who is actually from technical support. You have to wait for someone in the Phillipino call Centre to email tech support and request the mythical non existent call back.

Currently my connection drops out 6-10 times a day. Sometimes for hours - the speeds are insanely bad. On one occasion a support agent told me they had oversold in my area and that the local mast was just too busy and that their only option would be to end my service - despite being a long term customer who at the beginning (much to my embarrassment now, got lots of people to sign up). I have been promised credits to my account which never were applied. All the while paying full pro e for a really truly awful service - no way of getting help, no way of making an effective complaint.

I can't even leave as I had the phone line disconnected after spending ages convincing my landlord to let me do so.

If you even read these things Relish - I am at the end of my tether over this and after hearing "unplug your router and take out your SIM card" for fifteen thousandth time I'm truly angry to the core. You need real technical support specialists and a real UK based call Centre. Even if that means a higher price.

If you are thinking about going for relish I'm not going to say you shouldn't - just that if you do end up having any problems - good luck in trying to find anyone that will listen - fingers crossed you are one of the lucky few that has no problems - I used to be one of those but alas. No more.
Review Ratings
Summary: Dreadful in EC1!
June 21st, 2016 (Last Edited: June 21st, 2016)
OK, so I first got Relish as soon as it was available, and at the time the speeds were impressive.
I would always have at least 35Mbps, even during peak time, and ping would usually be under 20ms.

Over time, as the ISP has become more popular, the speeds gradually dropped until it got to the state it is in now.

Now, it is the complete opposite of when I first got it. If I'm lucky, I get 2Mbps, and that's in the early hours of the morning, while ping varies between 20-100ms, making online gaming 'challenging'.
Trying to use it in peak times is almost impossible, even getting disconnected is very common. Simply trying to load Yahoo mail so I could register on this site took 5 minutes, and watching a 480p YouTube video without buffering is impossible, never mind 720p/1080p!

Support are useless and can do nothing other than read their script (the usual "restart the modem, restart your computer, try another browser", like I haven't tried that already...).

If you have other options, I would advise you to go with them, as Relish is truly dreadful.
Summary: I am Happy to have got RELISH
February 27th, 2016 (Last Edited: February 27th, 2016)
Before getting Relish I read the reviews on this site and was not too sure if doing the right move from BT broadband that has been terrible in our house!I have to reconnect BT daily minimum twice. somedays 5 times...

The idea that we do not have connection via the phone lines appealed to me as well as the option of buying one month and if I am not happy I will cancel and that is it .

I live in Knightsbridge, ground floor.
Bought the package next day was delivered with a one hour time delivery slot. I could not get password to work. Called Relish support , was answered in a few minutes and support was there and all sorted efficiently.
So far everything is perfect.
I mostly use the internet and Netflix on TV .

So far I recommend getting Relish.
Sponsored