Sponsored Links

Does Kijoma still exist?

Hi All

I have moved to an absolute black spot with no mobile signal and broadband speeds of less than 0.5Mbps. I have been looking at other solutions and I am not keen on Satellite systems due to the latency so I have been looking at the fixed wireless solution.

There are two companies that operate in our area, Blaze and Kijoma. Blaze coverage is not quite there yet but Kijoma is. However, I have tried every means to get the service ordered (or any contact) but I cannot raise any response. My question is does any one know if they still exist? The website is up but doesn't seem to be anyone home! I hope they do still exist as their offering looks to be superb and reasonably priced.

Best regards,

Sutskijr

So far as we're aware they're still alive, although I believe it's a very small operation and as such they may lack the necessary staff to deliver a good level of support or sales advice.

A quick check of the company accounts appears to suggest that everything is in order and they're not overdue (next accounts due this month).

However I do note that the contact details on their website may be out of date. According to Companies House, they changed their address in July last year:

"Registered office address changed from C/O Mrs K Boughton 21 Ship Street Folkestone Kent CT19 5BE England to Unit 2B Wabblegate Farm Blackgate Lane Pulborough West Sussex RH20 1DF on 5 July 2016 "

Thanks Mark. They are only about a mile from our house now they have moved. I am tempted to go around and knock but they do say on their website you need an invite to visit and I don't want to impose!

Thanks again,

Sutskijr

Sponsored Links
You could do a "drive-by" and just have a look :) , might tell you something about the setup. Plus strictly speaking they only put that website notice for their old address, not the new one.

Good plan, I will do a stealthy drive by this weekend. Although looking at the address I think I will mainly see cows!

Thanks again.

Wondering if you had any joy?
I have contacted them now a ridiculous number of times desperate to improve my 2MB broadband.
I just want to take up their service but no response??

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5468)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules