Sponsored Links

2mb IPSTREAM ISP!!!! :)

:rolleyes: Need some really big help and I don’t want to annoy anyone or **** them off but I am a newbie to the ADSL world as my exchange will be activated on 3/12/04 so I use my computer loads and am continuously downloading software and programs so I need to get a 2mb connection as this is the maximum my exchange will allow, so I was wondering if any of you nice people had any suggestions on which isp to go for
How much it is per month?
Must be a 24/7 connection!!!
And it can’t be capped as I don’t want to pay if I go over my monthly download limit
Connection fee?
And modem to get?
I’m sorry if I have annoyed anyone with this post as you have probably heard this 1000 times but I really do need some help as I need to find the cheapest around and what’s all this IPSTREAM business about just to make all us newbie’s aware of the situation and is this more expensive?

I was thinking about going with bulldog as they are 30quid a month with all my requirements but if you know any better then it would be great, also if there’s an 2mb IPSTREAM connection would that be better?(shall I just jump on the beta testing program with one of the isp`s?)

Last but not least BT hurry the f*ck up as my mum is doing my head in about me hogging the phone line every night, as its always sods law that I am downloading something she wants to use the phone, so hurry up please you lovely people hehe :p

Now this is the final thing, thank you very much to all the people that help me, I hope im not counting my chickens and people will help, anyway got to go, thanks!!!!! :cool:

Just put my regrade request in for Pipex 2mb. Bring on the 29th :)

Sponsored Links
I was already to move over to +net but now pipex are offering 2mb i might as well stay put.

Ben

I'll let you know when my service is upgraded

Sponsored Links
MarkPott said:
Im with www.seriouslyinternet.com they have a 2mbit deal with a 20:1 contention ration, which I was quite impressed about, good prices as well.

Oh what joy....an Entanet vISP.....and operated by Steve (head network man at Entanet) AKA 1024 systems :laugh:

When did Entanet resort to spamming :rolleyes:

sorry about that, though i just set up my ADSL so have been going a bit mad, its soooo nice to have a good connection after 56k :)

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5508)
  2. BT (3513)
  3. Politics (2535)
  4. Openreach (2296)
  5. Business (2260)
  6. Building Digital UK (2243)
  7. FTTC (2042)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1971)
  9. Statistics (1787)
  10. 4G (1662)
  11. Virgin Media (1617)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1459)
  13. Fibre Optic (1393)
  14. Wireless Internet (1389)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules