Sponsored Links

5G Broadband Speeds

zakir1988

ULTIMATE Member
What speeds are you getting indicate on which network and the area your in.

Its good to get a good picture of the speeds people are getting.

We know 5G broadband speeds are same as 5G mobile speeds if your getting 5G mobile speeds on your mobile it would be pretty much the same speeds on 5G broadband.

Im on Three Network Im getting speeds between 60mbps to 100mbps sometimes abit higher unstable speeds

London E3 5LW

NOTE: Three Network are the only network where if 5G is available you might think you can order 5G Broadband thats not the case for example there is an EE/Three 5G monopole mast near my parents house around 3min walk away I would expect I can order 5G broadband nope they dont let me as Three say it uses diffrent parts of the network for 5G broadband diffrent to 5G mobile.

if I had a 5G router at my parents house I suspect it might connect to the EE/Three mast correct me if im wrong.

Well as I said in my other thread Three state I get no coverage, and I had to input a postcode where I knew there was coverage on the search page in order to let it select the 5G router to put in my basket.

However it seems people are aware that Three are maybe slowing their updates to the coverage maps, maybe to give them more time to get more capacity in place, who knows rally though, it is a bit odd.

I've drop a screenshot below from a speed test I've just done when typing this post, my ping is worse than I've had for the last week, but my speeds seem to be very stable.

Attachments

• Three_UK_5G.JPG
    Three_UK_5G.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 156
Well as I said in my other thread Three state I get no coverage, and I had to input a postcode where I knew there was coverage on the search page in order to let it select the 5G router to put in my basket.

However it seems people are aware that Three are maybe slowing their updates to the coverage maps, maybe to give them more time to get more capacity in place, who knows rally though, it is a bit odd.

I've drop a screenshot below from a speed test I've just done when typing this post, my ping is worse than I've had for the last week, but my speeds seem to be very stable.
Im just dreaming when I would get them kind of 5G speeds just have to wait until September when I move to Vodafones Voxi as they told me i should be getting around 400mbps speeds on there 5G.

I really think Three network are having major problems they even haven't enabled 5G on Smarty yet

Sponsored Links
@Blu3fire what area are you getting them speeds download root metrics or nperf map to record the 5G data it will help other users finding out where 5G are even if the network coverage checker says not available and can vlcheck the areas that people are getting 5G coverage.

Theses app dont work if users dont record them.

There are many resons to why your getting 5G speeds but networks says not available yet.

1. Networks are testing 5G in the area
2.your getting 5G from near area that is covered by 5G you might not get good speeds.
3. Your getting full 5G bars but not good speeds cause your area has coverage but your in a small pacth that says 5G not available yet.

EE North London (Enfield) on Huawei CPE Win 5G router:
500+ Mbps during the night and morning
250-300 Mbps during the day
Ping 20-30ms, but stable and doesn't seem to be affecting anything.

Attachments

• Image1535929406351988991.jpg
    Image1535929406351988991.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 83
i get 35 down and 11 up during the day and 40 down 20 up during the night (1 AM till about 9 AM) on my Lebara, Only 4G B20 Here tho as my mast is an old cellnet one with B20 Only 4G, so sharing the same band with everyone. O2 are the same (Same mast). EE only has B7 4G and 3 Has B1, B7, B20 4G. 3 is the only Mult-Band carrier round here.

Sponsored Links
Think you mean B3 not 7 (B3 = 1800mhz, B7 = 2600mhz, and three don't have B7 licenses and EE don't run B7 on its own not great for range :)
Ah ok! Must be B3 then. I haven't used EE in a while though because of its unreliability so I couldn't quite remember.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5468)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules