Sponsored

A 3 Pole of Wonder

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
I thought this this thread was about three poles of wonder......

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
I just noticed an amazing “ignore” button on his profile.

Just like that, all his posts disappeared 😍
Off to do that now, bye bye Seani you and your countless sh*tposts won't be missed 😍😍😎😎

CarlO1460

ULTIMATE Member
I didnt know you could do that! im off to find it now.
Yeah just tap his name. And the profile info comes up, press ignore and all their posts disappear.

It does show the below when someone else quotes them, but you can read the other persons response so gauge the bs that’s being corrected 😂

Attachments

• 555EA0E4-7B23-4100-8733-28A9622A63B2.jpeg
    555EA0E4-7B23-4100-8733-28A9622A63B2.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 24

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
What an amazing feature 👌

Seani

Top Member
Blimey. That was a lot to read up on. Not sure where Seani come from but troll seems the right word.

You’re clearly an O2 fan, one of the lucky few who seem to get good O2 coverage, well done.

Majority of others will disagree, and absolutely move more in favour of the more reliable, faster, and functional Vodafone.

Seems like we can’t have our own valid, tried and tested opinions, and that you see on paper are the “facts”, certainly around the Vodafone 700mhz spectrum they didn’t need due to their 900mhz they already spent millions if not billions on.

Let’s all agree to disagree because his friends dad said it’s true and that’s the end of that.
?

Troll ? Hardly, knowing facts and watching Vodafone Global behave like a capital venture firm it’s obvious what’s going down, UK companies lol and Voda will just be another casualty - and they know that will also effect British consumers on their U.K. brand.

I’m not on o2 or a fan, but o2 invested in coverage like Three did (low and high) & EE. Saying that o2 is as good as Vodafone 5G here, I go where the price is good on 30 day terms (currently on Voda provided Lebara 5G Unlimited is bang goes your theory I’m a o2 fanboi, I left o2 for Lebara ;) )

If you think Voda 5G NSA 900 MHz won’t prioritise over 4G your thinking past not future, as in being rolled out now. Vodafone no 700MHz will have a massive impact on 4&5G delivery to end users.

I’ve experienced the 4G difference between B8 & B28 it’s vast off the same BST, marginal speed and then the coverage, coverage being the real divider. Add in 5G going live impacting even capacity on Vodafone landmass 800 4G, less 4G priority as 5G customers get priority on that BST & backhaul pipe.

Spending millions or billions on spectrum makes no difference if you don’t have your cards in order, for Voda that hand went to BST partner o2.

5G isn’t 4G, 700MHz isn’t 900MHz. Vodafone lacks interest in U.K. investment and when you look at Voda Global movements you see why.

Enjoy good Voda 4G whilst you have it. When 5G rolls out in your area you’ll be on the worst Cornerstone coverage broadcaster. 4G experience isn’t the same when 5G goes live anywhere, 4G suffers as we aren’t Stand Alone 5G yet or near it.

As for my mates old man, he travels the whole of Canada as CEO in his company selling mobiles and phone service so yeah I’ll defo listen to him, not a ‘Roamer’ on a forum, he even advised a dual sim with a prepaid competitor as his experience was one Ca state/province (which I’m sure ironically was ‘British‘ Columbia) was poor by comparison.

jbennett360

Pro Member
Blimey. That was a lot to read up on. Not sure where Seani come from but troll seems the right word.

You’re clearly an O2 fan, one of the lucky few who seem to get good O2 coverage, well done.

Majority of others will disagree, and absolutely move more in favour of the more reliable, faster, and functional Vodafone.

Seems like we can’t have our own valid, tried and tested opinions, and that you see on paper are the “facts”, certainly around the Vodafone 700mhz spectrum they didn’t need due to their 900mhz they already spent millions if not billions on.

Let’s all agree to disagree because his friends dad said it’s true and that’s the end of that.

Edit: you stress about the 700mhz being better over night than the 900mhz, how do you know they’re not all within somewhat reach of each other so overall distance doesn’t matter if they’re focusing on rural population as a whole?

Leave it be, our opinions and facts aren’t valid, we get it, turn the record off and go back to enjoying your weekend

Hmm.

I'm in an O2 zone and VF performs better here? Bangs on about no investment etc, but here, they're chucking up their own masts/equipment at a stupid rate, a couple of month.

Since I changed to VF from EE, 3 months ago, they've already enabled 3/4 new masts, one of those giving that stupid 720mbps speedtest result i got.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Vodafone £19.50 (*22.50)
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • NOW £20.00 (*32.00)
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*25.00)
    Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: ROKUGIFT
  • TalkTalk £21.00 (*29.95)
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Shell Energy £21.99 (*30.99)
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Vodafone £23.50 (*26.50)
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Gigaclear £24.00 (*49.00)
    Speed: 300Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £25.00 (*35.00)
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: ROKUGIFT
  • Community Fibre £27.50 (*32.50)
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: First 6 Months Free
  • Virgin Media £28.00 (*52.00)
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (3671)
  2. BT (3044)
  3. Politics (1975)
  4. Building Digital UK (1945)
  5. FTTC (1897)
  6. Openreach (1862)
  7. Business (1717)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1501)
  9. Statistics (1430)
  10. FTTH (1367)
  11. 4G (1295)
  12. Virgin Media (1197)
  13. Fibre Optic (1184)
  14. Wireless Internet (1176)
  15. Ofcom Regulation (1167)
  16. Vodafone (859)
  17. EE (845)
  18. 5G (792)
  19. TalkTalk (781)
  20. Sky Broadband (757)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules