Sponsored Links

A 3 Pole of Wonder

Openreach pushed back 2 weeks again. Dont they need to test the masts for something like 18 months before go "live"? I'm sure I read that somewhere

18 months. I doubt that would be feasible they would be obsolete before going into service

this was where it is, i know its vodafone not Three/EE though.

My local Three/EE mast has been 16 months now since planning applications were first submitted and its not live yet so could be in the ball park?

I hope if approved, my 3 pole of wonder is operational in a couple of weekends, not 16 months for goodness sake Gandi69. :giggle:

I hope if approved, my 3 pole of wonder is operational in a couple of weekends, not 16 months for goodness sake Gandi69. :giggle:
Wishful thinking unless that post is obvious sarcasm 😃

Yea
this was where it is, i know its vodafone not Three/EE though.

My local Three/EE mast has been 16 months now since planning applications were first submitted and its not live yet so could be in the ball park?
H but that article says 12 to 18 months from first investigating a site to negitions with landowner planning etc

Screenshot_20210705_220916_com.android.chrome.jpg

Nothing to do with testing taking 18 months

We were talking about delays on masts that are already in the ground a d ready to go so 90%+ of the work done

Yea

H but that article says 12 to 18 months from first investigating a site to negitions with landowner planning etc

View attachment 1300

Nothing to do with testing taking 18 months

We were talking about delays on masts that are already in the ground a d ready to go so 90%+ of the work done

I dont think anyone really knows the reason other than Three themselves. If I'm right i'm sure this is about the sixth or seventh time BT will have been booked to do something at the mast local to me according to one.network

Looks like the fibre is being run to the mast, the route i'd have thought they'd have taken wasnt used and they've gone directly past my house. Well either that or someone is having a fibre/leased line installed to their property where the mast is!

Looks like the fibre is being run to the mast, the route i'd have thought they'd have taken wasnt used and they've gone directly past my house. Well either that or someone is having a fibre/leased line installed to their property where the mast is!
Go ask them what's going on Gandi69, you have a right to know these things. :giggle:

I saw them the other day fiddling around in a box, then when I drove to work they were pulling purple fibre from a reel about half a mile from my house then i've seen them again today right outside. Only wondered what it was because their van wasn't marked up in openreach livery just plain

I saw them the other day fiddling around in a box, then when I drove to work they were pulling purple fibre from a reel about half a mile from my house then i've seen them again today right outside. Only wondered what it was because their van wasn't marked up in openreach livery just plain
Even more reason to ask them, it might be Huawei trying to pull a fast one. :ROFLMAO:

That's another two 3 Pole's of Wonder applied for in Irvine, a town very near me.

At long last 3 are beginning to go mad here in North Ayrshire, hope they get the green light from the council, I think they will do well here, there just doesn't seem to be the same fuss about new masts here North of the border, or there's just a lack of Karens.

Hope it stays that way. (y)

Fingers crossed anyway.

Still checking mine every day, but it's still 'Pending Consideration'. :giggle:

Well that's 1 of the 3 poles of wonder approved today by North Ayrshire Council. (y) (Approved with no conditions)

It's one of the 2 in Irvine, still awaiting mine here in Kilwinning.

I still have everything crossed.:giggle:

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules