Sponsored Links

A 3 Pole of Wonder

I just noticed an amazing “ignore” button on his profile.

Just like that, all his posts disappeared 😍
Off to do that now, bye bye Seani you and your countless sh*tposts won't be missed 😍😍😎😎

I didnt know you could do that! im off to find it now.
Yeah just tap his name. And the profile info comes up, press ignore and all their posts disappear.

It does show the below when someone else quotes them, but you can read the other persons response so gauge the bs that’s being corrected 😂

Attachments

• 555EA0E4-7B23-4100-8733-28A9622A63B2.jpeg
    555EA0E4-7B23-4100-8733-28A9622A63B2.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 82
Blimey. That was a lot to read up on. Not sure where Seani come from but troll seems the right word.

You’re clearly an O2 fan, one of the lucky few who seem to get good O2 coverage, well done.

Majority of others will disagree, and absolutely move more in favour of the more reliable, faster, and functional Vodafone.

Seems like we can’t have our own valid, tried and tested opinions, and that you see on paper are the “facts”, certainly around the Vodafone 700mhz spectrum they didn’t need due to their 900mhz they already spent millions if not billions on.

Let’s all agree to disagree because his friends dad said it’s true and that’s the end of that.
?

Troll ? Hardly, knowing facts and watching Vodafone Global behave like a capital venture firm it’s obvious what’s going down, UK companies lol and Voda will just be another casualty - and they know that will also effect British consumers on their U.K. brand.

I’m not on o2 or a fan, but o2 invested in coverage like Three did (low and high) & EE. Saying that o2 is as good as Vodafone 5G here, I go where the price is good on 30 day terms (currently on Voda provided Lebara 5G Unlimited is bang goes your theory I’m a o2 fanboi, I left o2 for Lebara ;) )

If you think Voda 5G NSA 900 MHz won’t prioritise over 4G your thinking past not future, as in being rolled out now. Vodafone no 700MHz will have a massive impact on 4&5G delivery to end users.

I’ve experienced the 4G difference between B8 & B28 it’s vast off the same BST, marginal speed and then the coverage, coverage being the real divider. Add in 5G going live impacting even capacity on Vodafone landmass 800 4G, less 4G priority as 5G customers get priority on that BST & backhaul pipe.

Spending millions or billions on spectrum makes no difference if you don’t have your cards in order, for Voda that hand went to BST partner o2.

5G isn’t 4G, 700MHz isn’t 900MHz. Vodafone lacks interest in U.K. investment and when you look at Voda Global movements you see why.

Enjoy good Voda 4G whilst you have it. When 5G rolls out in your area you’ll be on the worst Cornerstone coverage broadcaster. 4G experience isn’t the same when 5G goes live anywhere, 4G suffers as we aren’t Stand Alone 5G yet or near it.

As for my mates old man, he travels the whole of Canada as CEO in his company selling mobiles and phone service so yeah I’ll defo listen to him, not a ‘Roamer’ on a forum, he even advised a dual sim with a prepaid competitor as his experience was one Ca state/province (which I’m sure ironically was ‘British‘ Columbia) was poor by comparison.

Blimey. That was a lot to read up on. Not sure where Seani come from but troll seems the right word.

You’re clearly an O2 fan, one of the lucky few who seem to get good O2 coverage, well done.

Majority of others will disagree, and absolutely move more in favour of the more reliable, faster, and functional Vodafone.

Seems like we can’t have our own valid, tried and tested opinions, and that you see on paper are the “facts”, certainly around the Vodafone 700mhz spectrum they didn’t need due to their 900mhz they already spent millions if not billions on.

Let’s all agree to disagree because his friends dad said it’s true and that’s the end of that.

Edit: you stress about the 700mhz being better over night than the 900mhz, how do you know they’re not all within somewhat reach of each other so overall distance doesn’t matter if they’re focusing on rural population as a whole?

Leave it be, our opinions and facts aren’t valid, we get it, turn the record off and go back to enjoying your weekend

Hmm.

I'm in an O2 zone and VF performs better here? Bangs on about no investment etc, but here, they're chucking up their own masts/equipment at a stupid rate, a couple of month.

Since I changed to VF from EE, 3 months ago, they've already enabled 3/4 new masts, one of those giving that stupid 720mbps speedtest result i got.

Hmm.

I'm in an O2 zone and VF performs better here? Bangs on about no investment etc, but here, they're chucking up their own masts/equipment at a stupid rate, a couple of month.

Since I changed to VF from EE, 3 months ago, they've already enabled 3/4 new masts, one of those giving that stupid 720mbps speedtest result i got.
I’m pro Vodafone for sure. O2 is dire.

I have just ordered a lebara sim to test Vodafone network as Three are going through some stuff at the moment. According to cell mapper, the surrounding cells only have b20 10mhz. There are 4 of them in a 4 mile radius of me. I know very little about carrier aggregation and none of the cells show LTE-A but can you CA on the same band on different cell/mast and if so, do Vodafone do that? Again. forgive my lack of knowledge :)

I have just ordered a lebara sim to test Vodafone network as Three are going through some stuff at the moment. According to cell mapper, the surrounding cells only have b20 10mhz. There are 4 of them in a 4 mile radius of me. I know very little about carrier aggregation and none of the cells show LTE-A but can you CA on the same band on different cell/mast and if so, do Vodafone do that? Again. forgive my lack of knowledge :)
Not sure if its possible, but Vodafone do not do that, you will only have access to 10Mhz of Band 20, which may be fine if your local sites are not heavily used.

Not sure if its possible, but Vodafone do not do that, you will only have access to 10Mhz of Band 20, which may be fine if your local sites are not heavily used.
Ah, that's too bad. So from my understanding the max attainable speed would be 37, best case scenario? If i used the calculator right. If vodafone is stable and the latency is good i may keep it around and buy another 4g router for latency sensitive tasks and use Three for data hog devices. Thanks for the info though!

Ah, that's too bad. So from my understanding the max attainable speed would be 37, best case scenario? If i used the calculator right. If vodafone is stable and the latency is good i may keep it around and buy another 4g router for latency sensitive tasks and use Three for data hog devices. Thanks for the info though!
Not sure what the maximum speed is, but that does not sound to far off.

Hmm.

It will do on 4G.

But the future is now & 5G and Voda are lacking for landmass coverage off the same base stations as o2, Vodafone 5G landmass coverage is now where Three were with only 2100MHz for a long time, sure Vodafone can roll 900 3G closure into 5G but it’s still not going to have the same reach landmass or indoor penetration as o2 700MHz 5G off the same base stations.

It will do on 4G.

But the future is now & 5G and Voda are lacking for landmass coverage off the same base stations as o2, Vodafone 5G landmass coverage is now where Three were with only 2100MHz for a long time, sure Vodafone can roll 900 3G closure into 5G but it’s still not going to have the same reach landmass or indoor penetration as o2 700MHz 5G off the same base stations.
Please ignore this troll, the reach between 7,8,900Mhz is almost the same

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5470)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules