Sponsored Links

A 3 Pole of Wonder

Deffo takes a while, initial underground work and cabinets went in on mine middle of August, mast went up a couple of weeks ago and there's no 5G signal as yet...
That's why i like the VF coverage checker. Tells you whats happening within the next 3 months. Tends to be quite accurate too

Well today is the big day folks, true to their word, work started as planned this morning, happy days.😊
Piccy 1
Piccy 2
Piccy 3
Please ignore the embarrassing Vodafone thing.:rolleyes:😊
If the Vodafone pole gives more than 0.2 meg I'll have it happily!!!!

That will more than do; I'm fed up of Voda and O2 being sub 1 meg at All times here
OK will look out my hacksaw for tomorrows visit to see how my nice new holes are coming along.(y)😄

Two new pieces in the puzzle have turned up this morning folks.
A lonely cabinet and what looks like the ground mount of the pole.
Cabinet
Pole Mount
You're all going to be sick of my 3 pole of wonder soon, I can tell.:LOL:
Looks like the cabinet's waiting for the bus, its had enough.:rolleyes:

The above picture has been like that for around 4-5 months now, sorry to be that guy :S

Others in the city have gone up though, but they are not yet switched on..... again, sorry to be that guy but they've been standing with the kit fitted for nearly a year and as of Saturday two of them still not broadcasting anything. (Edit: Not sure about the others)

I hope yours is a different case.
Oh don't tell me these things JP.:cry:
Here's hoping for a swifter live time than you mentioned.🤞

I wouldn't get your hopes up with a swift go live, none of the new three masts near me have gone live yet. The one closest to me was (built in December 2020) has now been sat dormant since June this year after having fibre ran to it.
Theres another one too locally that was built in September/October 2020 and that ones still not live either.

I wouldn't get your hopes up with a swift go live, none of the new three masts near me have gone live yet. The one closest to me was (built in December 2020) has now been sat dormant since June this year after having fibre ran to it.
Theres another one too locally that was built in September/October 2020 and that ones still not live either.
Oh I'll be optomistic and hope for the best Gandi69, putting my fingers in my ears now, so I can't hear any more of these horror stories.

La la la la la.👉🙄👈

Wonder what causes the hold up?

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5470)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules