Sponsored

A better place to post ?

wooosh

I see that everyone who is considering UKFSN are using the Entanet Forums on both ISP Review and ADSL-G.

Considering Jason is providing a top class service which constantly has his personal attention, would it not be better for discussions to take place here?

Entanet maybe the supplier but all praise for the UKFSN service is being mixed with thiers.

bulldog

ULTIMATE Member
Agreed with you. All ukfsn customers should come here more often now rather than using entanet. Welcome Jason to the new ukfsn forum here. Thanks to wooosh ideas. Why don't you (Jason) ask Mark J to registered you as the new isp rep for ukfsn making lots easy for everyones.

UKFSN

ISP Rep
I've sent a message to MarkJ asking him to do so.

I'll add this forum to the list of places I keep an eye on. :)

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
UKFSN said:
I've sent a message to MarkJ asking him to do so.

I'll add this forum to the list of places I keep an eye on. :)
Welome to ISPr Jason Bulldog hasnt stopped singing your praises here so watch out for the stampede. :D

bulldog

ULTIMATE Member
nice one jason :) welcome to your new board ukfsn forum. I am sure many more ukfsn customers come here from now on.

bulldog

ULTIMATE Member
Kits, I am the ukfsn customer and I am very happy with ukfsn. So, this forum would be great for everyones and including myself too. So, I know Jason had done so well and he had worked hard for all ukfsn customers, I rated him highly. What wrong with it kits ?

I also metion this ukfsn is a very good packages and a true bargin prices to my few friends at workplace. They going to check ukfsn website and might give it ago. Even metion to my best mate too.

Last edited:

bulldog

ULTIMATE Member
oh dear me, this ukfsn site is appear not in touch lately :( most go to entanet forum section and adslguides. But, it be nice for post here sometimes.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £16.80 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Post Office £20.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2586)
  2. FTTP (2359)
  3. FTTC (1700)
  4. Building Digital UK (1643)
  5. Politics (1489)
  6. Openreach (1468)
  7. Business (1288)
  8. FTTH (1167)
  9. Statistics (1129)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1086)
  11. Fibre Optic (994)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (948)
  13. Wireless Internet (945)
  14. 4G (941)
  15. Virgin Media (891)
  16. EE (616)
  17. Sky Broadband (615)
  18. TalkTalk (596)
  19. Vodafone (557)
  20. 3G (424)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules