Sponsored

A Huge thanks to Mel & Kits!

ziggycat

Pro Member
Through this whole saga there have been two people who have spent what looks to be every waking hour on here helping all of us.

A lot of us were not even previously members here bout only ended up here in desperation for support and support is what we have received, buckets of it.

Remember Neither Mel nor Kits have V21 or Biscit connections yet have gone out of their way devoting hours upon hours helping us and often repeating the same advice over and over without complaining.

So From Ziggycat a HUGE THANK YOU for all you have done, though its far from over (especially for the ex V21 members) I don't think we would be as well off as we are now without their support.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Kits

ULTIMATE Member
Thank you Ziggycat, I joined ISPreview to help people if they arrived looking for help, Mel on the other hand is a member who has over the years helped many on these forums and many times without anyone even thinking to say thanks. I know I was dreading this weekend but this message made me feel it was worth the effort and time sending out all those emails.

I would like to thank Mel for adding in information I had missed ;) when i posted more than once recently.

Thank you Ziggycat and I hope all goes well with your move to a new ISP hope talktalk works out for you.

willis

ta (i'm from yorkshire)
you have all given me a lot of good info.
wish you all,all the best for the future
willis

curtis

Top Member
To Kits & Mel

You two are Brill in keeping us informed whats going and as I said before most of us would be without our broadband if it were not for help and time you give to this site so keep up the good work again thank you for all what you have for us:D :nod: ;) I got my mac and as of wednesday 21/03/07 I will be with BT. Again a every BIG THANK YOU:D

Kits

ULTIMATE Member
To Kits & Mel

You two are Brill in keeping us informed whats going and as I said before most of us would be without our broadband if it were not for help and time you give to this site so keep up the good work again thank you for all what you have for us:D :nod: ;) I got my mac and as of wednesday 21/03/07 I will be with BT. Again a every BIG THANK YOU:D

good luck with the migrations and happy days surfing the web.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £17.99
    Speed 33Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo code: BIGBANG
  • Shell Energy £20.99
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • NOW £22.00
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £70 Reward Card
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Gigaclear £17.00
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
  • Community Fibre £17.99
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £22.00
    Speed: 158Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo code: BIGBANG
  • Vodafone £25.00
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Virgin Media £27.00
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (4220)
  2. BT (3183)
  3. Politics (2152)
  4. Building Digital UK (2042)
  5. Openreach (1998)
  6. FTTC (1931)
  7. Business (1871)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1632)
  9. Statistics (1525)
  10. 4G (1400)
  11. FTTH (1372)
  12. Virgin Media (1302)
  13. Ofcom Regulation (1252)
  14. Fibre Optic (1247)
  15. Wireless Internet (1246)
  16. Vodafone (940)
  17. 5G (926)
  18. EE (921)
  19. TalkTalk (832)
  20. Sky Broadband (795)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules