Sponsored Links

A slight improvement?

I have to say the service lately has been a good bit better. Last night in particular was good for me with almost no drop out periods. Furthermore low and behold I've finally been billed and all seems to be in order. Is this a false dawn? Does anyone else feel their connection is better?

Apart from the outage over the weekend/friday (i experienced it and so did many in the tiscali forums) it has improved.

BUT their billing is still wrong. Their totals in the bill summary does not match thatin the bill usage (its more...) so theyve charged me more as i aparently went over my fifty hours by 20mins.

But their usage states im under by several hours, and not only that but none of my usage is in the charagble region.

And this is Novembers bill, they just put it up now (and still not charged ...)

And ive had no usage recordeed since Dec 3rd.

Sponsored Links
That's pretty poor about your bill and very worrying that they can't get their totals to tally. I also found in my bill that they hadn't bothered to charge for about half a month's usage back in October (not that I'm complaining!) This seems to me to indicate that their billing system is really poor and more often than not inaccurate. I really do hope they eventually get their act together. Still, I am glad to see a slight improvement in the service.

Since 9th of January (the new number had to be used from that date) I can never usually connect to Internet first time during the evenings (around after 7pm). Has anyone has experienced this ?

Hmmm the service has improved a tad i agree. However the billing is weird to say the least. I emailed WOL about 4 months ago now to change my credit card details. However they have not changed the details therefore they are billing a dead account.

Sponsored Links
Originally posted by Pritesh:
<strong>Since 9th of January (the new number had to be used from that date) I can never usually connect to Internet first time during the evenings (around after 7pm). Has anyone has experienced this ?</strong><hr></blockquote>

i find it to be engaged erratically - ie sometimes 10 redials, other times none. Yeah, usually in the evenings.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules