Sponsored

about to be robbed by ezeedsl

lobster1

tomorrow is the anniversary of the black day we were mugged (sorry garden walled) by the parasitic firm of ezeedsl part of the sleazy 186K group of companies.
besides being finally free of our 12 month contract the other bit of good news was the fact we were promised a free 13th month of service for being kind enough to sign up to the parasites.
below is a copy of the statement made at that time regarding the free month offer

SPECIAL OFFER TO BISCIT CSP LIMITED CUSTOMERS
(formerly v21.co.uk)

ALL Biscit CSP Limited (formerly v21.co.uk trading as V Two One) customers that join with ezeeDSL are being offered a wide selection of packages, sporting highly competitive prices, and a special offer of ONE MONTH FREE on all contracts, including retrospectively upgrading the thousands that have already joined the service.

With thousands of former Biscit users already enjoying fast and reliable Internet connection, ezeeDSL has opened up a variety of packages with highly competitive prices and as a token of goodwill one free month. In a transparent show of faith, ezeeDSL will retrospectively include this new offer to the thousands that have already joined.

Dominic Marrocco, owner of 186k, said: We want to ensure that all Biscit users have total control over which service they want from ezeeDSL and have made sure that all packages are available at very competitive prices. To show goodwill towards all former biscit users, we are also offering one month free internet connection.

so when is free not free, seeminglywhen ezeedsl is involved.
we were issued with invoices last month for what should be the free month.
since this issue was raised on the 186K forum on 23rd oct the company has ducked and dived and continually stalled about how we were going to get our freebie,now it would appear we are supposed to pay for it and claim it back by post or something,im not exactly sure because they are so incompetent they cant even put together a web page to explain it,or more likely it will appear tomorrow after they have stolen from everybodies bank accounts.
they wont get anything from mine so im fully expecting to get cut off for non payment of my free months service.

oldtimer

Another 12 month contract ?

First I would like to say I don't understand how these 12 month contracts work , I don't need to as I am with Naims and I have a monthly contract ,what could be easier to understand?

ANYWAY
Could it be if Ezeedsl customers take adavantage of this free month does this automatically tie them into another 12 month contract ? My guess is it probably will if you change packages... So watch out read the small print over and over until you are was sure.

Regards

Oldtimer

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
sooo glad l wasnt roped into this fiasco when Fast24 died, moving couldnt have come at a better time.. altho in retrospect to that sadly lm not as well of as l was.

onephat

ULTIMATE Member
i'd agree with killer, get your mac code and run run run !!

lobster1

ive got a mac ready, ive paid evrything that was due,ive given them the required 30 days notice to end my account,i have fulfilled my obligations to the letter,now i just want my free months service (value£29.99) from these vermin.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2508)
  2. FTTP (2188)
  3. FTTC (1656)
  4. Building Digital UK (1602)
  5. Politics (1421)
  6. Openreach (1415)
  7. Business (1234)
  8. Statistics (1097)
  9. FTTH (1070)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1034)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (895)
  15. Virgin Media (855)
  16. Sky Broadband (594)
  17. EE (590)
  18. TalkTalk (577)
  19. Vodafone (514)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules