Sponsored Links

advice

I have looked over the website the tracert leads to Entanet but there is no address on the website so if there are any problems you have no postal address to contact them by. Sorry but even if they offered me free months I would never sign up to an ISP that has no address at all on the website its easy to get a PO box to give out a postal address.

IMPO after all the problems with Geointernet it is important to have an address to contact the ISP on.

blankers I would advice you to check with entanet company first to find out if their reseller Freeola is the isp and network from entanet. BUT... how about look up on here www.ukfsn.org as it work out cheaper than freeola. I am with ukfsn and it network by entanet as it was great service and excellent support from Jason.

Sponsored Links
hmm...food for thought...

thanks guys.

I just checked out the ukfsn website...looks good..I may go with them...but, again there´s nothing in their thread...is that good. Anyone else with them ?

Last edited:
they both use the same supplier but UKFSN doesn't supply webspace not sure on emails but from what I have heard its just connection so you need to decide just what you need when selecting

Thats better, prehaps it should be made easier to find in future. Certainly would make more customers feel at ease.

Sponsored Links
Why is freeola are the same products as ukfsn ? (entanet network) but both of it are different prices as ukfsn are much cheaper than freeola on the max allowance.

bulldog said:
Why is freeola are the same products as ukfsn ? (entanet network) but both of it are different prices as ukfsn are much cheaper than freeola on the max allowance.
Bulldog what do you get from UKFSN is it just the connection to the internet or connection + email.
Freeola gives you connection to the internet +email + webspace that is why you pay more..

bulldog said:

Doesn't look like quite the same package to me, their price is higher, but it appears to include 'free' activation and a 3 month discounted trial.

Anyway, just because two visps use the same provider, doesn't mean they should charge the same prices. :)

Last edited:
Kits said:
Bulldog what do you get from UKFSN is it just the connection to the internet or connection + email.
Freeola gives you connection to the internet +email + webspace that is why you pay more..

I think I read that ukfn also provide webspace and Usenet

Sponsored Links
The Freeola Broadband Team.
http://freeola.com

Freeola Limited, 92-102 East Street, Braintree CM7 3JW.
Company registered in the UK number 5335999. VAT registration 859 1100 32.

Support lines open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 8pm, and 9am to 6pm weekends and Bank Holidays.
Calls cost 10p/minute at all times from BT landlines. Charges may vary from other networks/mobiles.

hope that helps.

andy

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules