Sponsored

Announcements

Falconnet

ISP Rep
We are delighted to announce our March offers.

This link details some great bundle offers we have for our ADSL connections, including Web Hosting, Data backups, or simply MONEY OFF for the life of the connection.

http://www.falconnet.co.uk/asp/news.asp

Home users could decide to save up to £60 per year on their connection whilst Office users could choose to save up to £200 per year.
Other bundle choices include to to 500MB web hosting on Windows ASP .net 2.0 servers, or up to 600MB secure data storage services.

Visit this link now to see what extras you could get with your ADSL connection, or if they don't appeal to you, how much money you could save on your connection.

http://www.falconnet.co.uk/asp/news.asp

Hurray though - these bundles are only available through March, but last the lifetime of your connection with us.

Many thanks,

Rupert

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Please email Mark.J to have this membership verified as an ISP reps membership. Our forum rules do ask that youdo this befoer posting on the forums.
Email details are here

butler

ULTIMATE Member
Hi
I am just a punter on the boards,
but when I see a post on the boards making their first post advertising their services I do think it is a bit cheeky as I think they are only posting for advertising reasons..bit of advice from my humble slef is that if you are going to be active on the forum then you might sway my views if you post in a wider manner about other things as well.

welcome
Andy

Falconnet

ISP Rep
Posting

Hi Butler,

Thanks for your input. We certainly plan to be active posters on this board and we don;t plan to simply use this for self-promotion and advertising. We are active on www.dslforums.co.uk and www.ispreview.co.uk and plan to be equally on here also.

The reason we haven't been to date is that we only just registered a couple of days ago, but we did want to make our March offers available to people on these boards as well - hence the posts.

Thanks again,

Rupert

butler

ULTIMATE Member
Hi Butler,

Thanks for your input. We certainly plan to be active posters on this board and we don;t plan to simply use this for self-promotion and advertising. We are active on www.dslforums.co.uk and www.ispreview.co.uk and plan to be equally on here also.

Thanks again,

Rupert

Hmmmm

Not wishing to be too pernicketty but I don't recall any of your posts preceding your announcements one!

Anyway I hope too see you around on the boards

Andy

Falconnet

ISP Rep
Forums

Thanks again for your posts. I was simply making the point that we do make it a policy to be active on boards - and exampled the other 2 sites as references.
Yes, I hadn't posted previsouly because time is of the essence on the offers and I just wanted to make people aware of them, that's all.

Thanks

Rupert

butler

ULTIMATE Member
Thanks again for your posts. I was simply making the point that we do make it a policy to be active on boards - and exampled the other 2 sites as references.
Yes, I hadn't posted previsouly because time is of the essence on the offers and I just wanted to make people aware of them, that's all.

Thanks

Rupert
Rupert,
I think you missed the point ! one of the other two sites that you referenced was this one(ispreview.co.uk):laugh:

Falconnet

ISP Rep
No- that's a fair comment. Teach me to post during multiple sessions on different forums!
For clarity I meant to say the forums we are active on are :
1) www.dslzoneuk.co.uk
2) www.entachoice.org.uk

And 3) my intention is to be active on this one. Apologies for the mis-posts etc and thanks for the welcome! :)

Rupert

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Onestream £22.99 (*34.99)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2513)
  2. FTTP (2208)
  3. FTTC (1660)
  4. Building Digital UK (1607)
  5. Politics (1429)
  6. Openreach (1419)
  7. Business (1240)
  8. Statistics (1100)
  9. FTTH (1077)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1040)
  11. Fibre Optic (970)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (916)
  13. Wireless Internet (910)
  14. 4G (901)
  15. Virgin Media (859)
  16. Sky Broadband (596)
  17. EE (592)
  18. TalkTalk (581)
  19. Vodafone (520)
  20. Security (413)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules