Sponsored Links

another android related question

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
anyone know of an app than can export Chrome bookmarks in a way that would allow me to import them to firefox on android?

been getting less keen on android chrome been testing firefox and liking the adblock addon for it and was hoping to migrate to it but all the ways to export bookmarks dont seem to work any more.

Have you tried IMPORTING from Firefox?? its under Bookmarks/Show all book marks.

Mine only shows Importing from IE, or HTML, but then I dont have Chrome installed.

NoScript is another great addon for FF, as is FlagFox.

well l eventually managed to sort it out, however it would have been much easier if it were browser to browser on windows (which is technically what l did) but the downside to that was having to use firefox sync which meant l have had to sync the windows versions bookmark structure which l cant really change on my android phone.. that said at least lve got all the bookmarks there so its not all bad.. just slightly annoying.

Sponsored Links
I'm glad you managed to sort it.

There are lots of useful addons for FireFox, that one I mentioned above - FlagFox. Most people dont realise how useful it is; it displays the flag for the country the webpage server is located in; which doesnt seem useful; until I tell you that my mum had her on-line banking redirected to a Lithuania server a couple of years back, and only avoided entering her security details because she realised the UK flag was missing.

Right click on the flag displayed, and it give a whole list of info and info sites about the website and its ownership; I have avoided a few scams from using it.

one of the reasons l use noscript, means l have to validate the url every time l visit.

tho only problem l have now is the weather, lve never been a fan of summer.. but the past few days have been killing me.

one of the reasons l use noscript, means l have to validate the url every time l visit.

tho only problem l have now is the weather, lve never been a fan of summer.. but the past few days have been killing me.

I have a line of spare case fans (Gentle Typhoon), currently mounted on my headboard, and blowing air across my face.

If the weather hadnt broken today I had a plan.....

I was going to buy a 50 gallon drum full of ice cream, take the lid off, stand on top,

and melt my way into the middle of it.

Sponsored Links
lol l just found fans moved the warm air rather than cooled me by the last day lol.

With a ceiling fan it can be used two ways one way disturbs air and cool air is felt my cats stretch out directly under the fan when it is hot. In winter change the direction of the fan and warm air is distributed around the room, win win for me :D .

if only l could afford one lol.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules