Sponsored

another dispicable price increase

adam666

letter thru this morning another £2 added to bill if u dont use ebilling,and if u do well its a £1 increase and they say they r doing this to save the inviroment,when will this outrageous company stop fleecing its customers,but worse r the cusomer sevice staff lies,inc.traffic management,they still deny this tut tut.quote,sorry sir i have never heard of traffic management tut tut.LIES!!!.And the final straw was today they cut my net off,so i had to ring the ripoff prem rate number to get reconnected,check this,as a distraction so they could assign me a new ip they told me that i have to unscew the cable from the modem to re-connect me,i said no i dont i just reset the box,she said i have to also reboot my pc ,(clealrly just a distraction)i just reset the modem at the plug.she then blamed my os (vista saying that it clogs the system),wot nonsence.
another way to limit there overloaded servers.if they cut 20000 customers at random how much cash do they cream back.its shocking.the saved bandwidth and 25p per min foneline makes them a bob or 2.that it for me had enough of these fagans.join me dump this company.they all want hanging

Last edited:

adam666

ps.the the ppl hovering on this site like a bad smell that clearly work for vm trying to discredit and bad comment against them(u no who u r)) the ppl on this site no better but that wont stop u discreting wot ive said.we r not stupid.and vm r not the best bestest company in the world.u r pathetic

Last edited:

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
I certainly dont post always in favour of them infact I took the steps recently to move away from them and just joined the ADSL club...

With VM one has to remember that some areas never have the problems that larger towns have like contention at a smaler town will be better than Manchester...

Well with VM silence on Phorm I have left after alnost 15yrs cable phone and 8 years BB...

andyuk05

Ive previously been a VM customer, and had the misfortune of them helping themselves to my bank account via direct debits, until I called in the ISPA, who were very helpful in clearing them up for me.

Personally id rather do without the internet than go anywhere near them ever again. Thankfully im rid of that bunch of jokers now.

andy

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
While I remember Adam VM have brought back the free number if you have a VM phone you dial 150 to get tech support.. That is what I was told havent' used it since I am now an Aquiss customer..

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
4 posts and already disrespecting members here, some of us have lives and cant always just come on just to give one specific rude person a reply.

this just goes to show that regardless of issues, most only come to complain none come to say if the service is great or not, myself being a Virgin ADSL member can agree they arnt the best but they are better than some (e.g. tiscali)

akbray

ULTIMATE Member
ps.the the ppl hovering on this site like a bad smell that clearly work for vm trying to discredit and bad comment against them(u no who u r)) the ppl on this site no better but that wont stop u discreting wot ive said.we r not stupid.and vm r not the best bestest company in the world.u r pathetic

Like who? As far as I can tell most posts regard VM are pretty negative.

Plus, who are you referring too? If you're going to have a go at someone, at least name them rather than throw vague accusations around - that's just cowardly.

Try learning some grammar too.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Vodafone £19.00 (*22.00)
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • NOW £20.00 (*32.00)
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*25.00)
    Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £21.95 (*38.20)
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £70 Reward Card
  • EE £22.00 (*30.00)
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Gigaclear £17.00 (*47.00)
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
  • Vodafone £23.00 (*26.00)
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Community Fibre £25.00 (*49.00)
    Speed: 920Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £25.00 (*35.00)
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
  • Virgin Media £26.00 (*44.00)
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (3766)
  2. BT (3075)
  3. Politics (2006)
  4. Building Digital UK (1961)
  5. FTTC (1903)
  6. Openreach (1888)
  7. Business (1737)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1525)
  9. Statistics (1446)
  10. FTTH (1367)
  11. 4G (1315)
  12. Virgin Media (1221)
  13. Wireless Internet (1192)
  14. Fibre Optic (1191)
  15. Ofcom Regulation (1182)
  16. Vodafone (881)
  17. EE (866)
  18. 5G (814)
  19. TalkTalk (795)
  20. Sky Broadband (766)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules