Sponsored Links

Anti-5G pressure group wins day in Court on December 13

Don't know who mobilenews is run or edited by, but I'm pretty sure I could sell them a dictionary and thesaurus.

Sponsored Links
Haha no way, I really want to go to watch them fail
Probably what they said at the brexit referendum, then the next day came..
Don't underestimate these people..

Just bizarre, all the hype about 5G, be it Chinese suppliers or radiation. No one was worried about 4G, plenty of Huawei equipment and microwave transmitters
Thete is a very deep misunderstanding, to be polite. Hope they'll be made to suck it up and eventually move on with their lives..

Sponsored Links
Thete is a very deep misunderstanding, to be polite. Hope they'll be made to suck it up and eventually move on with their lives..
I heard 5G causes COVID...or, was it COVID causes 5G?

Can't remember now

Sponsored Links
I heard 5G causes COVID...or, was it COVID causes 5G?

Can't remember now
It was 5G causes Covid yet as the administrator of this site has pointed out before, some places that did suffer from Covid didn't have 5G infrastructure in the first place.

It's the same idiots behind the anti 5G campaign as those who think that the Covid vaccines contain a chip and its purpose is to both track the person but also control them via mind control.

Personally the legal action shouldn't even have got this far as its been proven by scientists that 5G is safe and I hope the judge throws the case out or denies them their goal of preventing 5G infrastructure being developed which benefits the economy.

There is no way in hell that these people can prevent 5G infrastructure from being built under the pretence that 5G is bad for peopleā€™s health. A judge will see the case and just be like ā€˜Haha no, case dismissedā€™

The problem is they may win on principle. The fact that 5G is a collection of technologies and we have been broadcasting megawatts of terrestrial TV on mass for over 70 years will be lost. It could delay any auction and use of mmWave as Ofcom would not simply be able to refer to international standards. This is not related to any individual location and aesthetics of a mast.

Their key points are:
  • the absence of due investigation of the nature and extent of the risks to the safety of individuals, and human health by the relevant United Kingdom authorities;
  • the absence of appropriate measures, systems and safeguarding steps to address the identified risks or potential risks; and
  • a failure to adopt and apply a precautionary principle, or informed foresight, to the exposure of non-consenting children and adults to a risk of harm.
  • The law provides a framework that demonstrates the unlawfulness of the inaction and errors of the executive bodies we have challenged.
  • Holding to account the executive or legislative authorities to comply with the law and legal duties is undoubtedly a proper and essential function for the Court, especially in the context of protection of individuals from harm that includes loss of life or serious injury.
No specific mention of 5G or technology simply regulatory process regarding RF use and Michael Mansfield KC is no idiot.

This case is important.

Last edited:
But 5G doesn't pose a health risk as proven by scientists, indeed if my landlord placed such a mast on the roof of the building where I live than I wouldn't be objecting but contend as it would mean I get even faster speeds :p

There is no need for this court action as just like the Anti HS2 court actions, they all have one thing in common and that's they are all a complete waste of the courts time.

Sponsored Links
Hi - does anyone know the result of this today? Have looked on their website but I cant find anything, which I assume means they lost

The whole "non-consenting" stuff is bizarre
It's The hallmark of conspiracy and sovereign citizen types.
You'd think they'd ditch the conspiracy buzzwords in court.

Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £17.99
    Speed 33Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • UtilityWarehouse £19.99
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • NOW £24.00
    Speed 63Mbps, Unlimited
  • Vodafone £24.00
    Speed 73 - 82Mbps, Unlimited
  • Shell Energy £24.99
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Gigaclear £17.00
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
  • Zzoomm £19.95
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
  • YouFibre £19.99
  • Community Fibre £20.00
  • BeFibre £21.00
    Gift: Ā£25 Love2Shop Card
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Sponsored Links
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5388)
  2. BT (3490)
  3. Politics (2494)
  4. Openreach (2275)
  5. Business (2222)
  6. Building Digital UK (2215)
  7. FTTC (2038)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1940)
  9. Statistics (1763)
  10. 4G (1639)
  11. Virgin Media (1591)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1438)
  13. FTTH (1379)
  14. Wireless Internet (1378)
  15. Fibre Optic (1376)
  16. 5G (1215)
  17. Vodafone (1126)
  18. EE (1111)
  19. TalkTalk (927)
  20. O2 (916)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules