Sponsored

Anybody know anything about Pulse8?

akbray

ULTIMATE Member
I'll be moving soon, and when I move I will probably leave my current ISP (Eclipse) and move to a new one.

I saw an ad for Pulse8 on a gaming website, and like the look of their FUP / limit, which is 300Gb per month, but isn't time limited (ie, lower limits during peak hours), as many ISP's are.

Anybody know anything about them? Or can suggest an alternative?

Ucumist

Just came across this post.
Have been with Pulse8 for a few years since being passed on by Gio/Garner fiasco.
Pulse8 are a very nice company. Dependable supply but more important contact is direct to the people who run it. Great service on geo Tel. No.'s.

tancockman

STAY AWAY, these guys just invent work and bills and if you don't pay they just shut you down !! Im trying to move to another ISP but they just keep producing more and more invoices and refuse to allow the move to happen until you pay !!! ISP MAFIA !!!!!

pulse8

ISP Rep
'tancockman' - I think you have the wrong pulse8

STAY AWAY, these guys just invent work and bills and if you don't pay they just shut you down !! Im trying to move to another ISP but they just keep producing more and more invoices and refuse to allow the move to happen until you pay !!! ISP MAFIA !!!!!
Dear 'tancockman' - I think you have the wrong pulse8. I am the MD of pulse8 (www.pulse8.co.uk) and we certainly don't behave as you describe above, we take great pride in the personal level of service we provide. Perhaps you would like to clarify your comment above to ensure our business isn't being tarnished with somebody elses brush?!

Many thanks,

Matt Salter
pulse8

I know this is an old post, but I would just like to say that Pulse8 Broadband has been taken over. We are a nice bunch and we strive to make sure that all our customers are happy.

If you have any questions, then please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer. You can also give us a call and we will answer any questions to help you decide if our company is right for you.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • Onestream £22.99 (*34.99)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2513)
  2. FTTP (2208)
  3. FTTC (1660)
  4. Building Digital UK (1607)
  5. Politics (1429)
  6. Openreach (1419)
  7. Business (1240)
  8. Statistics (1100)
  9. FTTH (1077)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1040)
  11. Fibre Optic (970)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (916)
  13. Wireless Internet (910)
  14. 4G (901)
  15. Virgin Media (859)
  16. Sky Broadband (596)
  17. EE (592)
  18. TalkTalk (581)
  19. Vodafone (520)
  20. Security (413)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules