Sponsored

Anyone Else Having ADSL Problems Recently?

plague1392

I’ve been on the ADSL package for about 50 days and it’s been great so far but for the last few days it’s been on and off constantly. Reconnecting doesn’t solve the issue and you just have to wait until it starts working again. Sometimes it’s only down for a few minutes but other time it’s a lot longer and I’ve had to get my modem out again so I have a backup. I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come.

Anyone else having these problems since around Friday 6th May?

Kommando

Top Member
Sounds like a line issue, ring Naims support, they will test the line and report it to BT if it is as I suggest. You cannot report an ADSL line issue to BT directly, you must use your ISP.

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
We would like to offer our apology to all our broadband customers that experienced problems connecting to the Internet on the evening of Friday 7th and Sunday 8th March . The fault with our network that resulted in these problems have now been resolved. However if you are still experiencing a problem with your broadband connection please let us know via the Contact us link found in the secure Members area, (you will need your account number or username and password to log in.) include as much information relating to the problem as possible e.g. Adsl modem or router, operating system, any recently installed software , time of day the problem occurred etc and we will investigate and respond as soon as possible.

onephat

ULTIMATE Member
:)

MAdMaN

Top Member
Naimspeople said:
Friday 7th and Sunday 8th March
Sunday can't be the 8th if Friday was the 7th. And March?

Also, I don't think people on other providers saying their broadband is ok would help the original poster.

Naimspeople

ISP Rep
Sorry about that, it should read the 6th and 8th of May. We will have to take the spirit optics out of the staff room.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £18.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 30Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Code: HYPER19
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Origin Broadband £23.00
  • Vodafone £23.00
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2463)
  2. FTTP (2091)
  3. FTTC (1630)
  4. Building Digital UK (1574)
  5. Politics (1380)
  6. Openreach (1376)
  7. Business (1206)
  8. Statistics (1077)
  9. FTTH (1014)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1004)
  11. Fibre Optic (957)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (902)
  13. Wireless Internet (884)
  14. 4G (873)
  15. Virgin Media (842)
  16. Sky Broadband (585)
  17. EE (575)
  18. TalkTalk (563)
  19. Vodafone (497)
  20. Security (402)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules